Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Luis Parker <luis.parker21@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Luis Parker <luis.parker21@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 am

On wedatefree:

I'm Luis
Just going through various profile on here and i found yours most interesting and very Intrigued,Your Beauty caught my eyes and my Attention and i didn't have to search anymore so i stopped on your Profile and decided to give it a try,I hope you do respond , I enjoyed reading your profile and i'm very interested ingetting to know more about you,Your look is beyond Description and you are every man's Dream as their soul mate
and future partner so feel free to tell me alitle about yourself, how long have you been single for t how long have you been on this dating website and what are you looking for on here and what are the things you do for fun . I have to stop here for now hope to hear from you soon Take care and Keep that Beautiful Smile on your Face!you can me or mail me on (Luis.parker21@yahoo.com) or yahoo im as (Luis.parker21) i will be waiting to hear from you soon ...

Profile elements:

luis21
48 y/o male from New york, USA
Architech
Description:
I am a very active person, I love to participate in life. I am not a fighter but a lover. I want to be with that special woman that knows what chivalry is, and not afraid to show it, I am independent and intelligent of which i am proud to be. I love having family and friends around and sharing, Life is too short to be alone Come join me and see if we can share life together !!

Ideal match description:
woman with fear of God

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Luis Parker <luis.parker21@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 am

Email:

I'm from united state.I was brought up and live in London i do work as Architect. I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the
fear of God ...above all ...."The Perfect Man For every Woman" .......Lol.....

Header:

Received: from [41.58.15.123]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:52:23 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.58.15.123
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Luis Parker <luis.parker21@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 am

Other active profiles:

On personals.nymag.com,
Luis_parker
47, Male, Straight
Durham, NH
Career/Job Architect
I am a very active person, I love to participate in life. I am not a fighter but a lover. I want to be with that special woman that knows what chivalry is, and not afraid to show it, I am independent and intelligent of which i am proud to be. I love having family and friends around and sharing, Life is too short to be alone Come join me and see if we can share life together !!d.

On casualkiss.com
username parker_l
Reston, Virginia
47-year-old single male
I am a very active person, I love to participate in life. I am not a fighter but a lover. I want to be with that special woman that knows what chivalry is, and not afraid to show it, I am independent and intelligent of which i am proud to be. I love having family and friends around and sharing, Life is too short to be alone Come join me and see if we can share life together !!

On Facebook,
Luis Parker
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Lewisham, Lewisham, United Kingdom
Born on April 15
According to his profile, he seems to be active also on Deaf Abused Women's Network (DAWN) and MySpace.com.

On mig ente,
luis1264
Sex: Male
Last Login: 4 hours ago
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Gemini
My name is luis i,m single and easy going guy, with a daughter and i have been single for some years , i m down to earth and easy to get along with , do not smoke or drink and i have never been into drugs and also not here for sex talk or one night stand , what i m looking for is a serious and committed relationship and not here for games or to pretend to be who i am not

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.