Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

David Ryan; davidryan067@yahoo.com

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 am

On datemefree but profile is not avalaible for view

davidryan
44 y/o male
London, United Kingdom

Hello, My name is David Ryan, I saw your profile and it captured my attention and was amazed. I would love to know you more than this if you do not mind. I'm on looking for a new close friend (serious relationship). Drop me a note please. I will prefer you reply to my private email; davidryan067@yahoo. com

Hug,
David.

Re: David Ryan; davidryan067@yahoo.com

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Received: from [41.138.179.74] lagos, nigeria
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello HH,

Thanks for getting back to me. I sincerely appreciate your interest. Well, I'm David Ryan, an American citizen. I work as a Drilling Engineer. I lost my wife 2 year ago, but I have a 8years old daughter called Betty. I'm contacted you because I noticed that you are an appealing woman that has the qualities that I have ever seek in a woman. I would really love to know more about you, what you do and if you don't mind tell me more about yourself. I would like to establish a serious relationship with you. Please do send your photos, so that I can know you better.

Hope to hear from you soon. Please find below an attached copies of my photos.

Hug,
David.

westernunion_customerunit@gmx.com

Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Same character from datemefree:

davidryan
- 44 y/o male
- London, United Kingdom
- English, Dutch, English
- Engineer
- Have 1 children
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1967 - June - 26
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Education MA/MS/MBA
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 44 - 56
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance
I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy,Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens.

I am a man looking for a genuine woman of lively imagination and an easy smile. Show me how you value life and beauty. How do you see it? Why does that matter to you? I hope to share curiosity and interest in the world, nature, people, spirit. Irreverence is a wonderful thing, got to spice things up! My work involves generating possibilities, and I believe we create our own reality. I take life as a great gift and I experience joy in all aspects of its manifestation. I call things like I see them. I am kind, warm, and truthful, creative and a thinktank. I might surprise you, and I love to laugh.

Message on site:

Dear Friend, This is to inform you that the first $4,000.00 was sent today. My working partner has helped me to send the first $4,000.00 to you through western union. So contact our western Union claims Agent to pick up this $4,000 now. Contact person: Mr. Patterson Walters. E-mail: westernunion_customerunit@gmx.com TEL: +44 702 401 8338. Please do ask him to give you the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and the Sender\'s Name to pick up the $4,000.00. I told him to keep sending you $4,000.00 daily until the payment of $1.5 Million usd is completed. Again forward him your details,so that he will be sure. Fill The Form Below 1. Name:______ 2. Address________ 3. Country:_______ 4. Phone Number____ 5. Occupation:________ 6. Sex:_________________ 7. Age___________________ Thanks. Michael Austin, Customer Service Western Union Office.
Post a reply