Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wilfordsmith818@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wilfordsmith818@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:00 pm

On net log,

Hi Dear, how are you doing today? I am really doing extremely well over here. Hope you are okay over there too. I was just checking on some profile when i came across yours. My name is SMITH WILFORD I am new to this site. And a single man. I join this site cause I'm looking for the other side of the coin that complete me. I know it sounds funny but I'm so tired of being lonely- coming back home in the evening and knowing that nobody waits you there is very awful. I dream about meeting a nice and caring woman with whom we would share the whole world together! I dream of falling asleep and waking up together, making her a cup of hot coffee in the morning, kiss and hug in the evening we would come home and have delicious dinner together that I cooked myself inputting all my love in it. We would discuss events; u can let me know u more better thanks.

Me:I´m fine, thank you. Where are you from?

Scotland my dear.......

Hi dear ..

It gives me warm feelings to read from you and it will be nice if we get to know more about each other and see where it will lead to …its better of we have a nice and warm chat on ym or exchange emails here online ..I think its save that way due to security reasons …

I will like to have your email address so I can write you more about my self and that you will do in return …

Here is mine wilfordsmith818@yahoo.com..
I do hope to read from you soon .
Much love await you here
Wilford Smith

Profile elements:
smithwilford
smith wilford
52 years old - male - Satellite Provider
Company murphy global limited
Profession civil engeneering (Other)
I like to do home projects; remodeling and I have an excellent Technical / Science / Engineering Study. I don’t mind working hard, but I also believe in taking the time out for each other, as well as to relax and enjoy. I am patient, love kids (believe in supporting them in their lives and activities) Which is part of my Job and family activities in general. I can be a good role model. I found that you never know what your capabilities are until you continually try and push past your "limits" and into the amazing!! There you can do anything!!
!

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wilfordsmith818@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:01 pm

The pictures are stolen from bride.ru, the real owner is in Latvia.

Tracking report:

To wilfordsmith818@yahoo.com
Opened on 217.26.247.62
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.28) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28

Originating IP: 217.26.247.62
Originating ISP: Nynex Network Solutions
Country of Origin: Satellite Provider
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wilfordsmith818@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Email:

HELLO It has been a long time since I ever had the inspiration to talk with someone nice and I really appreciate that. This is all you will like to know about me. My name is smith wilford I was born in the year 1960 in Scotland city hospital near the city club, Mom told me i was born 1am that make me an early bird. I started school when i was 5years old, I graduating to High school when i was 12 years old. High school life is just the best stage for everything, mine was so lovely cause i have lot and multitude of friend to rely on when i mean friend i mean true friends and meaningful people who add taste to your life at daily basic, I still keep the memory of about two of them (Rose $ Jody) i really enjoy there company so much and they came from a very lovely and welcoming family. My teacher always see me come ahead in class work and my assignment that make me gain promotion and live which lead me to an early college life.. while i was about to come out from college i met someone who mean alot to me and i cannot take my eyes off her even when i don't understand what it really means to love someone, but i still try to show affection to her so she can recognize some one is going crazy for her, One day i have to approach her and i told her i think i love you Guess what happen she laugh at me for a long i was so downcast and i make up my mind never to love any one again. Just before my day to live the University i met her on one of the occasion and she ask me for a dance i was so nervous and i think that was my chance to grade the race going, so i have to accept her request it was a long dance and she had to spend her night with my family and some few friends so i came to her when she was alone at remind her of my request then i was waiting for another atmosphere of laughter, but then she was ready to hear what i had to say. i have to struggle my youth head to say few things to her and she accept my offer after few days i dated her till we get out from school and get life going together, then i was 22years old, it was really an early start for me. I have to forward my study for me to gain my master degree in engineering. My profession is an engineer and i am working as a civil engineer and i sometime do repair of oil spillage. I got my study complete and i have to move to UK to meet with someone i always love to make my wife we had time with each other prepare what time is best to get married and lastly we have a date fix for that, then i was 25years we so much love each other that we can hardly stay off from each other i see her as the original part of me and she do the same for me our love grow to the stage we never think something bad will ever happen on our part i was happy with her and she was happy too. I became happier when she gave birth to our daughter that makes the love so strong that it will never break even if I want it to. When i have my daughter I then know how sweet it is to be in parenthood with someone who care and love you for who you are. I love my daughter and my wife so much and very one around can feel it. Life was going as we always plan because we always have enough to live on and the family was just a simple happy family, who like to spend time in the beach together and do other outdoor activity together. after some few years later my wife went out and then she was involved in a car fertile accident that lead to her death My wife was a very strong woman but it cannot give way when death called her , i was determine not to let her go from me and i have to spend all i can to keep her for me but everything then seems to be useless, i got a blow on me that brought my state to doom for many years i was living in doom and i suffer lovelorn, it take me a very long time to take that hurt off my life and i decided to start a new life again. I believe no one can make you happy, all you just need is to be happy and find someone to bring the best out of you. Since then the best friend i always want to keep has been my daughter and no one else cause she just like her mother she is a kind girl and love life and enjoy what life hold for her in full but when it come to her event she is always serious and don’t care who come her way. If her friend was asked to describe me, she would say that I am faithful, dedicated and dependable, easy going, loving and caring. as well as passionate; romantic. I’m good natured with the glass is 1/2 full attitude. I can be comfortable in old jeans or a suit and tie, at a live play or laughing at a comedy club. I like to cook and be cooked for, pamper and be pampered (Amazing, huh?)as well as take pleasure in the simple things in life. I don’t smoke and like to exercise twice in a week. I think it helps to keep young looking (along with my morning coffee), strong, and in decent shape to be able to enjoy life and; the one you are with.) I like the normal guy stuff as well, weight lifting, amusement parks (not those spinning rides), snorkeling, the water, fishing, camping. I enjoy watching the campfire snuggled up with someone special, cooking the morning breakfast mixed with the smell of the open fire& fresh coffee. I enjoy a fine night out with dinner; dancing or when riding my BMW through the wooded trails. They can come back clean or not, it's all into how you feel at the time. I like to do home projects; remodeling and I have an excellent Technical / Science / Engineering Study. I don’t mind working hard, but I also believe in taking the time out for each other, as well as to relax and enjoy. I am patient, love kids (believe in supporting them in their lives and activities) Which is part of my Job and family activities in general. I can be a good role model. I found that you never know what your capabilities are until you continually try and push past your "limits" and into the amazing!! There you can do anything!!!In a relationship...I am Warm, Caring, Romantic, Loving and Totally Committed to One person! I believe in being Honest & Trusting...I'm not a Jealous person and I have great Patience for most things!! I am Forgiving...Generous...Considerate and Supportive! I am generally a happy, person who loves life and the outdoors! Let me tell you something about my job: I am an civil engineer and my job is based on contract and also I do machines transacts as well in case there is spillage and erecting of fallen rig platform and i am always away for sometime cause my job have to do with the platform and Roads/Bridge constructions . I have been doing this for about 23 years now and i find it interesting because i cannot be stand coming back from work on a daily base meeting the house empty with no one to welcome you back home with her warm and lovely kiss. I will like to step off as soon as i get into something serious with any one, I have learned to Love and Respect my Spouse and be by her all the days of her Life and love her unconditionally and cherish her for who she is and not what she has. My daughter name is Gwen and she school in Glasgow and she has been a good girl ever since she is there. she live with her mother mom sister and she is 79years old still strong ,Gwen love her so much cause that is all she is always around with and i know she will be happy when she know i meet with someone i think she is special. I would love to know everything you would like to tell me about yourself...I'm just not sure where to begin! Told you i don't do well with intros...so hope you don't mind but this is where I’m going to cut things short and let you take over!! Please feel free to ask anything at all!!! You will also find that directness works for me!! It is great talking to you ...You have a great day and hopefully we will connect again soon!! Thanks SMITH WILFORD

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.57]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 04:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.46.246.57
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Steven Rodder <stevenrodder95@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:31 am

On 4pp l:

Hi ....First of all I don't have any problem with the distance between us , we can always work things out If the chemistry is there ..
I am STEVEN RODDER by name 56yrs old ...I would start by saying I was Thrilled with the Words written on your Profile that's why I am emailing you, I am the only Child of my Parents but it's sad to say that I lost both of my parents .. I am new to this online dating scene and I am just giving it a try hopefully I'll find my partner If not then I am off here.. I am looking for a man someone who can share in the fun times , Someone I can't wait to talk to each day, the first person on my mind each day and the last person I think about before I fall asleep. I want a man of integrity, honest, likes to communicate feelings, and knows about being wild at heart.I am a pretty centered person, happy with myself, but believe there is always room for growth. My friends tell me I am a "go-getter" type of person. I look at the world from a "glass half full" perspective and always try to find the good in everyone. I am told that I am intelligent, funny and fun to be around and would be happy to hear those words from my man.I am looking for a healthy adult relationship. I deserve that. I am looking for someone who doesn't play games. If you see yourself at this person I have describe then I would like to know more about you and If you want to find out more about me, send me a message to my personal mail address because I won't be having much time checking the dating site. I will be looking forward to hear back from you ..

My personal contact is STEVENRODDER95@YMAIL.COM

Thanks Once Again for having time to read my mail, I will be looking forward In hearing from you and have a nice day ahead of you.

STEVEN

Profile elements:

rodderman95
Tagline: i in seacrch of a kind and generous woman
I am a:Man
Birthday:17.07.1958
Looking for:Woman
Hobbies:reading
Height:4'8"-4'11" (141-150cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Often
Children:1 child
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman, Man
Education:School of life
Income:$50,000-$70,000
Language:English
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Have some extra pounds
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Gray

About me

I'm a simple man who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a man to share with me this nice life and Serious relationship, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for an adventure I would like to meet a true man. The important thing is that we have understanding, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams come true. I have a full of heart to share with the right man. .I'm Very willing to keep a warm friendly home & family. My man should have a desire to grow his career & be active in a professional field .We will have common goals in life & move forward with them together. he must be able to walk beside me in life.

About you

am looking for a good and kind woman on here

Pictures:

+ another picture already reported here
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevenrodder95@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 am

Email:

Hello thanks for the lovely message, Am Steven Rodder by name am 56yrs sperated with my wife but i have a son Am from usa but presently in african in my late father company has a manager, Ever since i get sperated my heart has not be at rest so i deside to join online dating site to find a true love to be my furture partner am new to this internet dating site as long has we move on we will head some where thanks' from steven

Header:

Received: from [173.245.64.132]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 173.245.64.132
Originating ISP: Egihosting
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevenrodder95@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Busted... He said "Hi" :)

Received: from [41.206.11.7]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.11.7
Originating ISP: Ip Block Assigned For Mtn N Corporate Clients
City: Warri
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.