Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Paul Smith paulsmith6084@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Paul Smith paulsmith6084@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:28 pm

From oceansofpeople.com: Paul -- profile has since been deleted

Email 1:
hello XXXX,hope u good and sorry for not getting back to u earlier before now. am really busy at work here and tired of coming over the internet. well I really like and want to know more about you if you don:t mind, I mean like who you are, what you for a living,likes and dislikes, past and present relationship if there is any. let me stop here for now and hope to hear from you after now. best regards, Paul

Ip address: 93.186.31.81 Research In Motion United Kingdom :o

Email 2:
Morning baby,

Hope you good and i guess your weekend is fine. well i am really very sorry for getting back to you late, was really busy at work trying to put things in other. well i have to tell you abit more about myself because it as really been a while.

My name is Paul ..i live at tucson, Arizona. I am divorced for over five years now and i have a son whom i love so much.I am simple, kind and honest,affectionate, and non pretentious. very important to me is the respect and love for life, the world, the animals, to all which ever surrounds us, though i sin sometimes of sharp sincerity. I show independence. I am fascinated to travel, learning and extending my knowledge. I don’t like the routines, the lies, and the injustice. God is the supreme being; I have a deep interest in the personal and spiritual development.

My philosophy:
To look for new things and new horizons. How I define the success: Moments of happiness. I like the practical things with certain adventure, fascinated by the contact with the nature, especially activities related to the water. It is of my affability to visit exhibitions, to go to concerts. I have an ample vision of the world, acceptance and respect to people as it is.

What I like to do:
To begin new things, to work, to give courses, to dream, to travel,read Sports,Tennis and i love swimming,I look for somebody special,one with whom to share beautiful moments and wishes a lasting relationship, Someone with good values, good energy. A good person, creative, who likes to read, to go to new places,before all sincere and coherent with herself and the world that surrounds her.

Though miles may be between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. I am currently in West Africa for a contract with the Government to help with a building project but will be back in the states as soon as i am through..I hope to know more about you as well, now that i can tell you few more about myself, most especially whom you are, what you do for a living,likes and dislikes, past and present relationship if there is any.

I have to get things done right away and as such look forward to hear from you after now.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Ip address: 41.206.11.2 Owerri, Imo, Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

Also at:
Myspace - Paul Smith, 50, Tucson Arizona (same photo)
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.