Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sean Walker; s.walker01@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sean Walker; s.walker01@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

http://hover spot.com/profile.php?UserId=3377324

Sean
Male, 40 Years Old
125 Points

From Plano, TX
Build/Figure Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Marital Status Single
Religion Christian
Sign Gemini
Occupation Engineering
Education Bachelors degree
Hello,
How are you doing today....Well my name is Sean, you sound really nice and lovely with your profile i want to let you know that I will like to be your friend. I,ll just cut to the chase.I,m seeking that special woman that is looking to be in a serious relationship that will hopefully result in marriage, I,m not here to play games with anyone or toy with anyones emotions because I don,t want anyone treating me that way. I,m a very kind, caring , understanding, loving and affectionate man that has a lot of love to give to someone that needs it. If the love that,s inside of me where water then it would fill a vast ocean many times over. I hope to get to know more about your, you can contact me here at (S.WALKER01 /at/ yahoo /d0t/ c0m)) or give me a TEXT ((214) 699-7521
Have a nice day and read from you soon
SEAN
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: Sean Walker; s.walker01@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 am

Received: from [41.138.180.54] nigeria
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ,
How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and the little ladies I read from on this site are not what I want "you sound nice.

I`m with a Average Body,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs,warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing,and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and agood listener. I love to play golf, Bowl and I enjoy chilling, I like going to the movies ,or watching movies in my room ,I like swinming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.From the pueheart that cares alot
I look forward to hearing from you soon and where you are from?
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: Sean Walker; s.walker01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Other active profile:

On Tagged,
SEAN W, 41
Plano, TX
Member since 10 March 2012
About me:Hi! I am single, Intelligent, attractive, good sense of humor, down to earth, very ambitious and easy going. I enjoy travel, Great personality with a heart to boot. Not just another pretty face. I have a tremendous amount of depth, insight, faith Simple & good man looking for a loving romantic sincere and honest woman. Hard to find now a days. I am a passionate person that loves touching, kissing, talking, and spending quiet times, I love to show affection I am a happy, outgoing and independent man.
WHO IM LOOKING FOR:I am looking for a good hearted and genuine woman who is looking for a long term relationship that we can grow! (No game players or already married ). Like to have someone who we can share goals and interests with together and be supportive of each other. Someone who is a good listener and that we can talk about anything. She must have a positive attitude and want to enjoy life, not stressing out about everything little thing. She also must enjoy going to different events or activities and having fun. Must have varied interests and skills of her own. Someone who could put a smile on my face and make me laugh, who is loving, romantic, caring, kind, thougthful, open-minded, considerate and humurous. Neat appearance, with a unique style and personality. Must definitely like kids and be family oriented
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.