Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alfred West <alwest2262@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alfred West <alwest2262@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 pm

On net log,

hi,my name is alfred,was just going through the site and i found your profile interesting so i thought i should send you a message,i am 50 years old,young looking,understanding,loving and caring. If you are interested in getting to know me you can email me back here,bye for now.

I am glad you emailed me back. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free.The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? I'll wrap it up here My Birthday i was born on 22nd Feb 1962, in fords New jesy,
this is my 28years in service age my favorite color is Green my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2004 i am still in US ARMY and i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is Richard he is 16 years old and will be 17 this year.. staying at the new york harbour missionary school in new york

ok dear,message me to alwest2262@yahoo.com
how are you this morning,i just returned from patrol

Profile elements:

alwest2262
Alfred West
50 years old - male
704 visitors since 8 December 2011.

Image - - stolen from http:/ /media.militaryphotos.net/photos/Photos_Wilco/aap
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Alfred West <alwest2262@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Email:

I am sincerely sorry,i did not have access to the internet,how are you and what are you doing?what time is it over there now?

Header:

Received: from [41.150.200.78]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:35:44 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.150.200.78
Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

Email:

please leave me a message when you come online and send me photos of you please

Header:

Received: from [41.150.200.78]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.150.200.78
Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

Avatar on Yahoo: Image - stolen from http:/ /media.militaryphotos.net/photos/Photos_Wilco

He learned to say "please" in 2 weeks :)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Alfred West <alwest2262@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Other active profile:

On Facebook, with same picture like on net log (the second one)
Alfred West
Major at United States Army, New York, New York
Lives in Kandahar, Afghanistan
using BlackBerry Smartphones App
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.