Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beselalyson@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

beselalyson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:36 pm

On datemefree:

it\'s my pleasure to know u,i\'m Alyson by name from united state i will like to know more about u..... i wanna share something new with u ..... ok

Am glad to hear from you now, like i told you am a military man and i work with united state, i was deployed to Afghanistan,i spend over 3yr over there, i have been widow going to 5yrs now.......am looking to start the next chapter in my life. I believe it is easier to walk through life in honesty than it is to live a lie. I enjoy: tennis, xxx i will like to hear more about you ok

Hello babe, how are u doing, i have been worry about you before i thought you dont want to talk to me again ..... i dont have access to stay online like you can see i do sneak out over here bcoz i was barred from been online that is why am not allow .... i will like to know when you gonna be online over here so that we gonna talk better i really need a woman to make my life happy... looking for the next step in my life .... i will like to hear from you soon

Hello xxx, how are u doing, i have an email you gonna wright me ok .... i will be very glad to read from you and try to get in touch with you ok beselalyson@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Alyson02
- 42 y/o male
- Washington, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have 1 children

Description:
I am Alyson from United State,am widow and am looking to start the next chapter in my life. I believe it is easier to walk through life in honesty than it is to live a lie. I enjoy: tennis, bowling, camping and sitting by the ca..., fishing, horseback riding, reading, and singing karaoke. I love to travel...cruises are my favorite! My favorite foods: Prime rib, seafood, rack of lamb, chocolate, creme brule, and dulce de leche ice-cream.

Ideal match description:
LOOKING FOR HONEST WOMAN TO MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: beselalyson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Tracking report:

To beselalyson@yahoo.com
Opened 14-Jul-12 at 2:28:55 PM (GMT +0:00) - 1 hour 1 min 33 sec after sending
Location , NIGERIA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.203.64.130
Language en-US,en;q=0.8
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11

Originating IP: 41.203.64.130
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Am glad to hear from you now, like i told you am a military man and i work with united state, i was deployed to Afghanistan,i spend over 3yr over there, i have been widow going to 5yrs now.......am looking to start the next chapter in my life.
i will like to hear something about you, your work, age, where u from ok
Alyson

Header:

Received: from [41.203.64.130]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 06:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.203.64.130
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
Alyson Besel
Worked at Army National Guard
Studied at Spokane Community College
Lives in Spokane, Washington
Widowed
From Spokane, Washington
am Alyson from United State,am widow and am looking to start the next chapter in my life. I believe it is easier to walk through life in honesty than it is to live a lie. I enjoy: tennis, bowling, camping and sitting by the ca..., fishing, horseback riding, reading, and singing karaoke. I love to travel...cruises are my favorite! My favorite foods: Prime rib, seafood, rack of lamb, chocolate, creme brule, and dulce de leche ice-cream. Favorite shows: Friends, House, and Castle. My favorite color is blue. I love old muscle cars; the Roadrunner is my favorite..........LOL,..

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.