Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Harlem Cuppell - harlemcuppell@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Harlem Cuppell - harlemcuppell@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:49 pm

On net log,

Hello Sunshine,
How are you doing? My name is Harlem, I live at New York, I'm pretty new to this online dating that I found my self on. Came across your picture and I want you to know that I have never seen an angel such as beautiful, captivating, enchanting, charming, gorgeous, loving, pretty and cute like you are, hope you don't mind my dear, Well I have liked your profile and believe it to be good Match. I have learnt that successful relationship is composed of two individuals and each with a clearly defined sense of his or her own identity which is why I was wondering if maybe we can talk and get to know each other more better and see what the future holds for us. I am a caring, loving, honest, understanding and God fearing man with a good sense of humor, I do have respect for women, I'll be looking forward to receiving a responses from you so we can move on.
I'll call this a starting point and Still looking forward for the best.
Yours Admirer,
Harlem.

Hey pretty, nice getting back a message from you.. what a fantastic smile over here after reading your message, just chilling out with a cup of coffee here really bored and lonely your reply makes me smile and I felt like I'm already missing an angel.. pretty is really cold out here.. with due respect via my Yahoo Messenger i will love us to talk over and have a wonderful conversation, here is my ID: harlemcuppell@yahoo.com
I will sit on here and wait for you to come on line angel..... hope you do have a smiling day all through. Kisses!!!!!!!. Harlem

Profile elements:

HarlemCuppell
Harlem Cuppell
50 years old - male - New York City, United States
Company McNulty Offshore Construction Limited
Profession Project Manager (Manager)
My names are Harlem Cuppell, I am 49 years old, from Crestwood, Washington DC but, I live in New York, United States, I am a single daddy with a 14 years old lovely daughter and her name is Harriette. I love spending time with my daughter because she is the only family I have got and hanging out with my friends, I am a nice, caring, honest, God fearing, sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding man, I love Reading novels, watching TV, singing, or cooking, I enjoy life in a quiet, peaceful and loving manner; I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace. I enjoy walking in the park, going out camping I am just a free minded man who is ready to risk everything he has for his loved ones and family, I am a Well educated professional man, am a Cool, respectful, and comprehensive person. Who really wants to experience love in its full sense.

Tracking report:

To harlemcuppell@yahoo.com
Opened 14-Jul-12 at 2:09:47 PM (GMT +1:00) - 9 min 33 sec after sending
Opened on 41.138.173.78
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1

Originating IP: 41.138.173.78
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Harlem Cuppell - harlemcuppell@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Other active profiles:

On Facebook,
Harlem Cuppell
Worked at McNulty Offshore Construction Limited - Usan Deep Water Sea Project
Studied at University of Washington
Lives in New York, New York
Widowed, one daughter, Harriette
Knows English, Italian
The profile was made at 5 July.
My names are Harlem Cuppell, I am 49 years old, from Crestwood, Washington DC but, I live in New York, United States, I am a single daddy with a 14 years old lovely daughter and her name is Harriette . I love spending time with my daughter because she is the only family I have got and hanging out with my friends, I am a nice, caring, honest, God fearing, sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding man, I love Reading novels, watching TV, singing, or cooking, I enjoy life in a quiet, peaceful and loving manner; I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace. I enjoy walking in the park, going out camping I am just a free minded man who is ready to risk everything he has for his loved ones and family, I am a Well educated professional man, am a Cool, respectful, and comprehensive person. Who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I am currently looking to have a long term relationship with one lady. I need someone who is nice, caring, loving, honest and understanding. You should not be taking illegal drugs. I would like to meet someone who has feelings. If you come home after having a bad day you won’t even have to ask for a back rub. I will give you one because I care about you. I am looking for a lady that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me, I would make her laugh always, hold and comfort her in need, stand by her side, respect her because I believe respect is reciprocal in a relationship, passionate lover in every way, support her in every way, love her and only her because I hate cheating, make her smile, protect her when needed, romantic time to time, constantly relative, and treat her right. A lady who likes to go out and have FUN. Maybe a country drive, a nice dinner or head go to the club and get low I love children

On mig ente,
harlemcuppell
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: July 08
Race: White
Zodiac: Aries
Same "about me" like on Facebook, same picture.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Harlem Cuppell - harlemcuppell@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,
Thanks for the message and for the wonderful compliments, Such a nice and lovely name for a beautiful angel like you. Like I told you earlier on on net log: My names are Harlem Cuppell, I am 49 years old from Crestwood, Washington DC. But I live at Midtown East, New York. I am widow; lost my late wife 3 years ago in a car accident and since then I have been single. I have a Daughter named Harriette and she is 14 years old, She is all I have got, She is a nice, funny and understanding kid who has respect for her elders and very friendly. I am a loving caring. I am a God fearing, nice, caring, honest, sincere, and Understanding man with good sense of humor. Because I feel understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever. When two couples understand themselves I don't see anything that will happen to that relationship. It will be a happy one. I am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving, honest and understanding. someone who I can have trust on and also who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady because is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad....it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings.

I work as a Contractor; a Project Manager here with McNulty Offshore Construction Limited which is situated miles away from town into south side of the river Tyne in North East England a few kilometer's to the North Sea Coast, which the headquarter is there at Newcastle, United Kingdom. I will be out of the rig by August 30th that’s when my off starts, because I work 3 months in 1 month out, I have been here at the rig since May 30th, I have been in this job for about 5yrs now and I want to get settle down again, and that is why am here searching for the right woman online, I have being widowed for 3yrs now.

My job has not made me stayed close with my daughter all the time; she has been schooling here in England since I lost my late wife, and she schools here in England with Harrow School's, and she is a boarding school student there and she is at her grade 10 class, I had to change her school to boarding since I lost my late wife, because there was no one who could look after her for me while am at work, I really do care and love my daughter very much and I promise to do anything possible for her because she is the only family that I have got, since my late wife died, I did promise her that I will make Harriette happy at all time.

Right now she is in Nigeria with her School for an Excursion exercise, she wants to be an historian when she grows up, I am happy for her; for her school giving them the opportunity to travel, explore and to know more about other country histories so that it will enable them to benefit and have a good clue and understanding with what they are learning.

I am indeed looking for a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature very affectionate, kind, romantic, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, and not judgmental in any way and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy.

So if you do not mind sunshine I would love to know you more?
I have sent you a friend request on yahoo messenger..Looking forward to here from you soon
Kisses!!!!!!!
Harlem

Header:

Received: from [41.138.173.78]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 05:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.173.78
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.