Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Charles Benson charles.benson35@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Charles Benson charles.benson35@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 am

From datemefree: cbenson35, 49, New York, USA (Building Engineering)

Spam:
How are you doing today ? i hope your day is going on pretty well.
Sorry i had to contact you this way, don't know if you like been ..contacted.
My.. name is charles benson, i am currently single.I was searching through profiles looking for someone to date and have a long term relationship with and i came across yours
So.. i am seriously looking for a very nice and caring person to hold a conversation with, become friends and then see what happens next. So if you would like to talk to me and you are interested in getting to know more about my kind of person, this is my email address
charles.be nson35@yahoo.com
I will be waiting to hear from you.
charles

Email:
nice meeting you i will love to see your pixs

Ip address: 41.206.11.6 Imo, Owerri, Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

Also on FB: most all photos the same as above except this one:

And this post from his fb page is interesting:
Charles Benson
15 March near Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory
its joyous moment here in RUS
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Charles Benson charles.benson35@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 pm

More on Charles Benson:

Email:
First, I must say a big thank you for taking out your time to write me and I want you to know that its really a fulfilling thing for me to send you a message and new things happen to people anytime and I want you to know that this is one new thing that wants to happen to you and I am here for a new thing no games but real affection, I really do appreciate it and like I said,you are so beautiful to my eyes and I love what I see!! I am so happy to see an e-mail from you, I was scared you weren't going to write me back because I was thinking you wouldnt want ot be contacted the way I contacted you! But thanks for writing me! Smile! How are are you doing this day that the lord has made? are you doing ok? I'm doing pretty wonderful.

Ip address: 41.220.69.16 Ido Benin, Nigeria
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

charles.benson35@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:21 am

In the meantime, his Facebook profile changed:

Charles Benson aka charles.benson.338
270 friends
Studied at Engineering
Lives in Moscow, Russia
Widowed
Male
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.