Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Paul Skelton paulskelton84@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Paul Skelton paulskelton84@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 am

From hover spot.com: Paul, 48, Ajax California

Spam:
I encountered the sweetest smile I have ever seen complimented with such beautiful eyes and cute smile of yours. My heart skipped a beat, I couldn't catch my breath and the only thing I could really say is, "Ummms, but I'm just looking around." I wanted to say so much more than that. but i think i will like to stare into your eyes and talk to your heart but am not sure the way you will feel yet because I was nervous, so nervous ....I wanted to get on with my search and close your profile page . But I stayed and something tells me i have found love this is not a compliments this is what i elt deep down my heart as i was taking much of my time to go through your profile ..pls give me a chance to get to know so that i can show you many places and turn your world around.

Email: (Oh, puke ...)
My pleasure getting to know you much better.. Here is a little about me, I have been a widow for 6 years now, ...i live in Santee California and i am into a business of Gems and Sculptures..i do travel for my business when is needed.. ..was hoping to settle down with the very chosen person by God for me for the rest of my life and i don,t mind were my woman will come from just ready to go in search of my woman anywhere in the world, and i had pray all day night to find the one to spend the rest of my life with...I happen to be an Orphan, lost both parents when i was twenty three and seven years after we moved back to the United States because i grew up in North London with my late parents.. My Late parents were from Ajax Ontario Canada ... I enjoy life and live each day to the fullest (if that is ever possible) I am a very open minded person, easy going, caring, loving and romantic individual, I love the outdoors and wish every day would be a summer day while I am in the state and I’m very easy going ,Good listener with love and caring and affectionate as well I enjoy watching old movies, playing golf, watching clouds drift by having great conversations about current events Or just listening to the sounds of nature I love all animals and creatures and I love all kinds of music, I enjoy all that life has to offer and want to share it with a God sent woman for the rest of my life. Looking for a kind, sociable, communicative, gentle, cheerful, open, affectionate, that woman that can give me the desirable touch of love! I dream of finding a loyal, trustworthy, matured when it comes to things of the heart, easy-going, responsible and kind woman with a good sense of humor,I used to have a ROT whose name is Duncan...Tell me what do you do for fun and what interest You? Tell me what do you think about the age difference and the distance between us? Tell me something more about your background and what you feel i should know more about You..tell me about ur business and kids,i would love to know all cuz i will want to keep this up with you and God help us to make it as couples ..i really like you and would love to stop my search if you ask me to .
Hugs and Kisses
Paul.

Ip address: 41.155.46.147 Lagos, Nigeria

Also at:
Naijapals - Paul Skelton (skelton555), Male, 49, Santee USA

Person - same name, male, 48, California USA (same photo as naijapals)
Zorpia - account no longer exists
FB - same story and photo as above
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Paul Skelton paulskelton84@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 am

On 4pp l,

skelton555 - same picture
Online 13 days ago
I am a:Man
Birthday:27.11.1962
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I am caring ,romantic,i love honesty in every aspect of my life..

On net log,

Wow i must tell you this...You look so beautiful, deep down in my heart something just told me to drop you a note, maybe we could have something in common... i would like to know more about you. I just go through you profile, nice picture you got, i would like to know you more. ..promise to tell you about me, hoping to read from you soon.You can send me mail to my e-mail address, paulskelton84@yahoo.com, would be glad to read mail from a pretty woman like you or you can add me on yahoo im with the same adress. Paul

Profile elements:

skeltonpaul
male - 49 years, Marīdārū, Iran, Islamic Republic of
384 visitors since 4 June 2011.

I am the coolest person you will ever meet... NO, but for real I am!I'm 48 and just living life and making the most of it! I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and treat people how you want to be treated I,m also all about RESPECT, It's the principal,U just got to roll with it!!I respect myself,Others,you got to give it to receive it... I'd have to say My main priorities, it is my future with my favourite woman of my life. I am kind, patient, serious,responsible, thoughtful, reliable, hardworking, sentimental, sexy, loving, devoted, careful, calm, steady, creative, tender, honest, with a good sense of humor and self-respect... I am handsome, generous and a kind man. easy going. I have a heart full of love and sympathy. I am optimistic and push full in life,besides I have strong family conception even though my parents are late.I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy.I would like to find someone for life. I am looking for a loyal, honest and down to earth person. I want to meet someone who wants to be in a serious committed relationship with a view to marriage. I am seeking a life partner who is beautiful not that her appearance matters to me, caring, loving and willing to obtain and share the true love from the relationship or something more I want someone that will appreciate me for whom I am, what I am, and all that I have to offer. I look for one special person, to live the rest of my life with. I'm always ready to forgive who ever has offended me.I'm not so sure about this online dating thing, but I guess it is worth a shot... right?.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.