Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cherrystewart@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

cherrystewart@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:54 pm

cherry0000 Profile: Looking for a soul MateView Comments
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Receptionist
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
a great life of lovebut more about what you are like on the inside. i�??m seeking for a long term relationshipdancingfeeling very specialflowersi am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respecti�??m really searching for my life long partner to share a great life of love withintimacylong slow kissesmeeting of the mindsno game playing pleaseopening a door for youpleasurable communicationromancetraveling and other exciting interests and adventuresyou can�??t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. i want a true committed relationship. i believe it�??s not just what you are like on the outside

About Me
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner..

cherrystewart@yahoo.com
Attachments
lix1gplf-2ila-0-mnxwurh.jpg
lix1gplf-2ila-0-mnxwurh.jpg (12.11 KiB) Viewed 1800 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: cherrystewart@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:56 pm

On FMF:

Hello,how are you doing? I hope you are fine..sorry i was browsing through here when i came across your profile which got me so fascinated and would like to know more about you..Hope you dont mind? Cheers!! Cherry

Thanks for your mail,i hope this letter meet you in good condition and sound health,I am originally from LA, where
i was born and raised..i have live in LA for long years where i lived with my families..I lived there with my
parents and i had all my education before my dad passed away few years ago leaving behind my Mum and my younger
sister with me,though it was a terrible experience but by the grace of God we are coping.After my degree in Hotel
management, i got an online job as a receptionist at CENTRAL PARK HOTEL,London United Kingdom and i have to
relocate down here with my families
.I love the my job so much coz its what i like doing.I like to do so many things
for fun but mostly i prefer camping,swimming,cuddling,reading,and skipping, I like to go to beach and visit the
Movie..I am very outgoing but like to spend more time at home with my families..I have never been married and have
no kids.Though i have been into two relationships but seems not to be working for me..I am a very
honest,humble,affectionate,caring,loving,understanding person with a big heart and good sense of humor and i am
hoping to meet someone of same character as a life partner..I am looking for a long term relationship,something
very serious that could eventually leads to marriage..what are you looking for? what are your hobbies? are you
single or do you have kids? tell me more about yourself..can you pls send me some photos of you to my personal
email if you dont mind cherrystewart@yahoo.com..thanks for your interest and i hope to hear back from you soon..
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:14 am

Email:

Hello xxx,How are you doing? and thanks for your wonderful message.I feel so excited to read from you this morning..it shows me your serious interest towards meeting your life partner and thanks for telling me more about yourself..as you have read from my previous mail..I am looking for a serious man to share the rest of my life with..someone who is loving caring honest understanding and easy to communicate with. this person i want to share all my love and give my heart..You sounds like a very nice man to me with your way of writing..well i would want you to understand that i have been into two different relationship which does not work for me because they are not the kind of man i am looking for.They are just a dishonest and a cheat so it makes it difficult for me to simply give my heart to anyone man until i get to know you very well and i find that we have common interest and understand each better because i don't want to get hurt again.I am looking for a man that will fill my life with love and will never hurt my heart. what are you interest? what are you looking for in a woman?.I believe we will get more closer the more we communicate through email and may sometimes chat..I hope to read back from you soon..Take care and enjoy your day..Hugs Cherry

The pictures received are already posted here.

Header:

Return-Path: <cherrystewart@yahoo.com>
Received: from [198.7.62.204]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 198.7.62.204
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa - proxy...
City: Manassas
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.