Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Larry Brent larry.brent40@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Larry Brent larry.brent40@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:00 pm

from datemefree.com: brent300, 51, texts USA :lmao: (Engineer)

Spam:
Hi dear
What a great profile you have here!! My name is Larry Brent, single, 6'1cm black eyes black hair Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke neither do i drink, christian, Aquarius, am Generous, Friendly,Romantic and honest. I am looking for a woman that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a husband that would love her in a way that she's not been loved before. i want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to a man to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day, if you don,t mind kindly write me at (larry.brent40 at yahoo dot come ) i really want us to know more about each other and see what develops, I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. dear let me have your email id too, so i will write you when ever i am free ok. do keep intouch and less see how it goes ok

Email:
Hi,
Your massage is so interesting to me, and you sound so nice
that atoning to start serious communication with you, Accually I know that you might live far from me but I know that am able to meet you as soon as it is approve it to be. I'm able to
travel anywhere in the world to meet my soul mate.. distance, Religion, will never be a hindrance
to us. So let us start knowing each other, to know what the future has
for us. I would be glad to get your reply. dear you can write direct to my email id larry. Brent40@yahoo.com
Larry Brent ..
looking forward to hear from
you soon

Ip address: 175.143.250.179 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Also at Quepasa: Larry Brent, Malaysia
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Larry Brent larry.brent40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 am

Other active profile:

On MySpace,
brent - private profile
Male, 30, OLEAN, New York
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.