Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Tim Jennings

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Tim Jennings

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm

abusing stolen photos of Tim Jennings (starnow.com.au)

On net log,

Please can I have your email id, so that we can write to each other. Thanks

Profile elements:

frankadams5050
frank adams
48 years old - male - London, United Kingdom
26 visitors since 8 July 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Frank Adams <frankadams4060@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Email:

Hello,
My profile;
It really interest me to receive an email from you. I am gentle and articulated man, who belief in respect to human dignity, irrespective of origin and place of residence. All the same, I'm doing fine and good here with my life and work. How are you? With hope everything is happening the way you expected them. You look nice and to me, you must be a good and interesting person.
My name is Frank, I'm 48 years of age, living and working in London UK. Having a lovely Mum but my Dad is late. I am an Engineer by profession and currently working as a contractor. Working as a single person has not being so easy to me for several years now, but with the help of my associates and friends things are moving fine.
In my life, I hold on to my belief and principles of life like every other individual. Although, I respect the existence of other people belief and religion because I know all good religion teaches the the same good massage of peace and co-existence among human race. Actually, I'm not a perfect human being but I maintain good degree of trust, sincerity and respect to whosoever that have come across my life. That's a bit of me for now, I promise to let you know more about me as soon as you tell me a little bit of yourself. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
Till then, Bye
Frank.

Header:

Received: from [120.141.131.170]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 04:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FRANK FROM net log

Originating IP: 120.141.131.170
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.