Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mccollum Aaron <mccollum_aaron0503@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mccollum Aaron <mccollum_aaron0503@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 am

On datemefree:

Hello there...I am Aaron by name single, never been married have no kid,i saw your profile and I was so fascinated ,so I think of knowing you the more,and I will like you to know more about me as well,maybe share some pics nd see if we really have things in common,as of whom we are seeking so we get this started from somewhere nd I hope its leads to something great!
you can drop me a msg on my pvt mail at mccollum_aaron0503@yahoo.com.hope to hear from you soon..
best regards
Aaron.

Profile elements:
aaron0503
- 40 y/o male
- hartwell, USA
- English, German, English
- ask me
- Have no children

Description:
I am fun, outgoing and adventurous person. I am active, fit and enjoy eating well.I think smiling is one of the best characteristics someone can have. The eyes are our windows to our soul why a beautiful smile is our outlet (I just made that up-I'm philosophizing I enjoy having fun, laughing and enjoying others who do as well. I see humor in everything. I'm one of those laugh alot kind of people. I'm completely in awe of nature in all of its forms. I love how it smells just before a heavy rain and I could watch lightening and list I enjoy simple things of life. Love cooking, traveling, going out. I like jazz some days and alternative on others. I love taking day trips to places I've never been. Love amusement parks . I like a quiet evening in, watching movies on the couch, seafoods and wine by candlelight with my partner (none for now... Sad).

Ideal match description:
I'm seeking for a fantastic woman for a long-term relationship. Not against being generous but I don't want that to be the focus of your interest. I want a genuine connection and for us both to be on equal footing. I'm adventurous, outgoing, witty and fun.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Mccollum Aaron <mccollum_aaron0503@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 am

Message on site:

hi!
I just want to let you know that I went through your profile and you really caught my attention.
do note that I am not the one, who is browsing the internet all the time and writing to people just for having fun,
Honestly, I have no idea what kind of person you are looking for and for what kind of relationship... Maybe you like other type of man... .So I don't want to bore you about myself... I can tell you more if you think so,too. I would be glad if you write me back.mccollum_aaron 0503@yahoo.com

Tracking report:

To mccollum_aaron0503@yahoo.com
Opened on 50.90.32.99
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0

Originating IP: 50.90.32.99
Originating ISP: Brighthouse Networks Indianapolis
City: Carmel
Country of Origin: United States

Bright House Networks provides customers in Indianapolis, Central Florida, Michigan, Tampa Bay and Alabama with Digital Services. But Hartwell is a city in Hart County, Georgia, United States...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Mccollum Aaron <mccollum_aaron0503@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 am

Email:

Thanks for getting back to me , i felt i should let you know some basic information about me so i will be glad to write you this note, You sound like a very Interesting person to know. Since we can not meet in person at the moment. I think it would be better for us to get to know each other by exchanging emails more often. I will go first, Let me start by telling you some Basic but important things about me I think you should know ... I do not smoke and I'm usually clean shaven. I'm always very direct and straight forward, I tell you whats on my mind when I feel it and this has made me a very honest person naturally. I'm 5.8ft in height and i am 43 years of age, and I live alone and i have a Son who stays with my uncle. I'm also a very Optimistic and Open Minded person. Being Optimistic and Open minded has always attracted people to me Naturally. I'm not the kind of man who base his feelings on the Outer Beauty or physical appearance. I believe in the Beauty on the Inside because I learned long ago that it is much better.
I am currently on my biggest and most Adventurous International Business trip to Port Harcourt, Nigeria ... which is somewhere in West Africa. I got here some few days ago and I'm still settling down and getting used to my new surroundings. Explaining what I do would have to be an email on its own. However I do not work for a American Company but I have American Clients and Contractors.
I still know very little about you and would love to know a lot more. You sound like you have a very interesting personality and I really would love to see that side of you. I'm new to the internet scene but I think I can spot a sincere and Genuine person when I see one. (really?!? :lol: ) So now its your turn. Tell me anything about yourself that you would like me to know. Or maybe something you are proud of about you. What are the qualities and traits you want from a man who you could fall in love with? I'm an Open book, so don't hesitate to ask me whatever you want to know about me.
Bye for now.
I hope to read from you soon.
Aaron

Header:

Received: from [50.90.32.99]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 50.90.32.99
Originating ISP: Brighthouse Networks Indianapolis
City: Carmel
Country of Origin: United States

In his profile he has also no children...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.