Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Smith Key <smith.key@hotmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Smith Key <smith.key@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:23 pm

abusing stolen photos of Paolo C (stolen from Linkedin).

On net log,

Hello Dear, How are you, I hope all is well with you. My name is Smith key from UK and live in west London,am Pleased to contact you. from site, it really interest me in having communication with you this 2012. I will appreciate if you can write me back for easiest communication smith.key@hotmail.com for friendship and to share more words with you. have a nice day. I am waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours truly Smith key

Profile elements:

smithkey90
smith key
50 years old - male - London, United Kingdom
103 visitors since 12 June 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Smith Key <smith.key@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your prompt reply,let me give you a short introduction about myself. My name is Smith 50 years old widow,i am Civil Engineer. My father was a Mexican while my mum was a British,i was born and brought up in Mexico and i relocated to the UK recently. I am the only child of my parents,i lost my father 10 years ago and i also lost my mum 5 years ago,it's really a sad experience to lose our beloved ones. I have a wonderful daughter whom i call little angel my beloved wife died of cancer 3 years ago,She was fighting on it for more than 7 years but she lose the battle it was really a sad experience to me.

I am looking for someone that is not only beautiful outside but inside too, someone with great personality, someone that will be there for me when I need her, like I will be there for her too. Someone I will share the rest of my life with. I am very loving, caring, Understanding, Romantic, Honest and Kind. I am looking for a long-term relationship and maybe more in to marriage. Please tell me about yourself and don't forget to send me your picture.My picture enclose. Looking forward to your mail.
Smith.

Picture:

Header:

Received: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:31:20 -0700
Received: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:31:12 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.82.254.202]
Subject: From smith key

Originating IP: 41.82.254.202
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Smith Key <smith.key@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Email:

Hello,

Nice to receive your email. I am looking for a serious relationship and a soul mate which may lead to a future secure relationship. I have been a widow for the past 3 years have a 10 years old daughter living with me her name is Annabel. I am a person who likes to give love, attention, and kindness. I like reading, listening music, daydreaming. I love traveling, discovering new places, new people, new traditions .I am looking for a woman that is caring, fun to be around, she must be Adaptable, Adventurous, Attractive, Caring, Communicative and Generous. Well Babe just to give you a little bit insight about me I was brought up in a family that teaches me to respect people and be loyal to their feelings.
I must say I am glad about my parents because of their upbringing and here I am. The question is, will you be able to fall for a soul mate of yours who is thousands of miles away from you and if yes then I am ready for you despite the distance. I promise you that whatever it takes I would not do anything to hurt you because I wasn't brought up in such a way. I am a homely person and I love cleanliness, I love to cook for my woman and entertain her in what so ever ways. As I have said earlier I have a very open and sweet personality. You got to know me to see these qualities. Looking forward to your mail.
Take care & have a great day. Kindly send me a picture of you in your next mail kiss you

Header:

Received: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:42:52 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.192.212]

Originating IP: 196.207.192.212
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.