Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Raphael George raphg50@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Raphael George raphg50@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 am

From DMF:
raphg50
52 y/o male
Jefferson City, USA

Spam:

Hey beautiful, I am Raphael George by name,i worked with Buyers&Sellers Company as an accountant and i also head the marketing department of the company. i have a son but my ex ran away with him 3yrs 2months ago and since then I never see them.I'm here for a purpose to search and date real woman I mean a serious relationship that last forever. So get back to me something about you too and i will like to know if you have hotmail or instant yahoo messenger ID mine is
(raphg50@hotmail.com)
(raphg50@yahoo.com)
(raphg50@gmail.com),
if you do please get back to me with it so i can add you to my list and we can be able to chat more better.
Yours faithfully,
Raph G.

Email:

Hello: My Lovely Dearest Wow !. Please send me a Letter telling me all about you? with Pictures.
I am very serious about Finding the Love of my Life,I hope you are as serious as I am !.
HI this is Raphael : let me tell you about myself, I am a straight male, I am 51 yrs old.

I am “lovely good looking & Gorgeous ” honest and trustworthy man,handsome and in control of Myself and any situation. I am lovely, Romantic man !. I am a strong, authoritative, confident,Independent,Open Minded man with God fearing man...I was reared and brought in a well trained family and good background.I am creative, thoughtful, sensitive, adventurous,spontaneous, expressive, affectionate, passionate romantic.I am supportive, honest ,emotional, loyal, kind, not shallow,not selfish.I will arouse all your senses.Give your love to me and I will shower your heart with tenderness.I am a risk taker, I believe in my self and look for interesting life experiences.I will throw myself into a love relationship in a big way.I want someone who is willing to give the relationship the time and priority that it takes to make it grow strong.A woman that is tired of playing games.My Ex cheated on me and let me down,..well am over that now so I want someone who is not similar like my ex.I am a relaxed optimistic that seeks variety.I am impulsive about love. I am a prioritize. I look for change to add spice to my life.My favorites are color ,blue Pink,Black and white. Time of day, bedtime so we can have great sex and love making. Kisses,long wet French kisses.Time of year,fall because of the beautiful leaves,and winter so we can snuggle.I like watching movies, but not too much. I like short outdoors,Going to the beach and more.I like a honest woman and i hate a lier. I believe in God. I like Chinese food, Italian, seafood, Mexican, steaks and Vegetarian food. A risk taker wants someone who doesn't feel burdened with someone Else's conservative instincts and fear.You must not be fearful of going into a relationship quick or now.You must be willing to pay the price of a wrong guess.I don't like someone that is upset and worried all the time.I don't want to miss out on life's excitement by being too cautious.My energy is relaxed. I like to relax by the pool take things slow when enjoying life.High energy people get bored easy. I do not get bored easy!.I can get along with high energy people also.I invest more of my time to my lover or family.I am not ambitious,
I give more time to my relationships than I do work.You will have peace of mine when we are together and happiness,i will also work for us to have a good standard of living together and a better family.I am uninterested in worldly recognition or power or money,Money is not love and love is not money.

I prize love and contentment over everything. I don't like negativity and pessimism.I feel like good things will happen not bad. I Expect good things to happen.Negativity will make me upset and insecure.I am not foolish,I am not setting my self up for disappointment or vulnerability.You can trust my words and my judgment.I am not immature or childish although being childish makes me feel young and happy.I don't like struggles about doing the same thing versus something different or change.Change is the spice of life.I will feel stifled by the lack of adventurousness or diversity in our life or relationship.I may like predictability with the right person.I am not happy not when lover bring up the subject of sex chat on internet sound nasty and un serious..Although sex is good in relationship but should be done with the right woman in person face to face not on internet.I will not participate or talk about sex and ways to please my sex partner on internet.I want your Heart, Your Love Most.I will give you a strong emotional experience in bed.I will easily direct my partner to what I am wanting.I am not afraid to listen to what they want to make both of us happy and our sexual experiences more pleasurable.I dress to look good to attract a lover or for my lover when I have one.I know what I like and what I don't like. I will listen to what you want and what you don't want also.I am easy going.I am fun loving and open minded.I will only be involved with one woman at a time am a one woman man ,i am not looking for a one night stand,i know what i see for and am stick to that. A monogamous relationship.I hope this will let you know about me better. If you have anything you would like to know about me, let me know.

Raphael.

IP Address: 173.245.64.230 - San Jose, (over 1600 miles from the place he claims to be). Suspected sharing device (proxy).
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Raphael George raphg50@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 am

Other online profiles:

On datecover.com,
ralphg50
"looking for my other half"
52 year old male
Seeking a female for anything
Jefferson City, MO United States
About Me
My name is Raphael George,51 yrs old separated looking for my other half anywhere in the world
What I'm looking for
looking for my other half, a serious woman who is tired of playing games

On Facebook,
Raphael George
Worked at Farmers
Went to helias high school in Jefferson city, missouri
Separated
From Jefferson City, Missouri
my name is Raphael George 51 yrs old separated,,am interested in meeting a good woman who is tired of playing games and ready to love again...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.