Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bernard Milton <bernardmilton@ymail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Bernard Milton <bernardmilton@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 pm

On datemefree:

hello,
I'm Bernard Milton i came across your profile here as i was searching for a pretty woman for serious relation regardless of distance and age.You are so beautify.I would like to know you more if you don't mind.here is my email address..bernardmilton@ymail.com.Hope to hear from you soon

Profile elements:

bernardmilton
- 75 y/o male
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- estate agent/contractor
- Have no children
Description:
I'M HUMBLE ,EASY GOING,CARING,OPTIMISTIC,LOVING,PASS IONATE IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.I BELIEVE IN HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP.I VALUE HONESTY AND TRUST.I HAVE STRONG FAMILY VALVES AND MORALS.

Ideal match description:
MUST BE HONEST,EASY GOING,HARD WORKING AND FRIENDLY.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bernard Milton <bernardmilton@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Email:

Thanks for your mail to me. I’m really glad to hear from me and I decide to write you so that we can be acquainted to ourselves.
I’m Bernard Milton. I was born in Manchester. I’m an estate agent/contractor here in UK. But presently I’m living on sir matt Busby way Manchester. My father is a British while my mother is Spanish. I’m the only son in a family of three children. My two elder sisters are happily married. The most senior got married to a British man while my second sister got married to a Spanish man.
I’m single now but I was in a serious relationship before with a woman that profess to love me not knowing that she was a green snake in a green grass. She absconded because I had a problem after five years in relationship with her. I felt bad and I decided to tread carefully and remain single to look for my real soul mate. I know relationship is a process that needs constant communication in order to get acquainted to ourselves. And is a covenant that is builds on a strong foundation of love. It takes time and understanding to mature. Also is all about sharing the good and bad times together.
Hope to hear from you again and send me some of your pictures ok.
Bernard

Header:

Received: from [123.136.106.202]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 123.136.106.202
Originating ISP: U Mobile Sdn Bhd
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bernard Milton <bernardmilton@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Agent
Studied at University of Liverpool
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Manchester, United Kingdom
The profile was made at 12 April.

On Tagged,
Bernard M, 41, no picture
Manchester, Malaysia
The profile was made at 16 June.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.