Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Raymond Lyord <rlyord@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Raymond Lyord <rlyord@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 am

On net log,

Hi,
i viewed your profile and wanted you to know i am interested in you .I can see that the distance between us is great but i do believe We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient. However I also believe " Where there is a will there is a way".I am new on the site like i told you. You can go and check it out and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Raymond Lyord,.I'm Self Employed Electrical Engineer studied the course Electrical Engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor.I live in Brooklyn, New York Age (50yrs)
Raymond Lyord,: I'm a widower been widowed for 5 yrs now.I have two Kids.After the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 5 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis, Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swimming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..my email address is rlyord@yahoo.com l hope to hear from you babe try to email me direct okay so l can read it and replied you back okay

Profile elements:

raymondlyord
male - 51 years, Brooklyn, United States
80 visitors since 15 June 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Raymond Lyord <rlyord@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 am

Email:

thanks you for getting back to me l would like to know you more babe can you tell me little about you to know you more so will can build strong Realtionship with you that will be long babe am waiting from you to read from you to know you more okay

Header:

Received: from [41.139.127.74]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:52:34 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.139.127.74
Originating ISP: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.