Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stanley Birdman birdman.stanley@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Stanley Birdman birdman.stanley@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:56 am

From DMF
kenndy
28 y/o male
medina, Senegal

Spam:

Hello My Friend,
My name is stanley, I have a friendly feeling, As I saw your profile today on (http://www.datemefree.org ) And decide to leave a message for you, I know you're many miles away. separated by such distance, But yet your letters will bring you near to me; Through the mails we will share in future if it touches you to be a friend to me and if you feel to know more about me you can reach me on my e-mail { birdman.stanley@yahoo.com } bye and have a nice day.

Email:

Hello xxxx,
I saw your message, you are welcome, i will be happy to know you better and i will like to brief you little about me, am a someone that hate layers am very nice and well behavior am looking for serious one, so as to enable us share our feelings together. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. so faith can i know you well please .
Yours truly Stanley

I have personal ethical issues about posting these bois who admit to being in West Africa and have not yet asked for money, no matter how well I know who they are and what they do. In this case I don't have a problem.

His email address leads to this fb page:

Stanley Akason
General Manager at salf employed
Studied at imo state university owerri
Lives in Dakar, Senegal

His facebook photo:

stanley.JPG
stanley.JPG (19.42 KiB) Viewed 2227 times

And here is the car that he thinks is totally awesome:

stanleycar.JPG

________

I would have decided to wait to have the dating site photo he failed to send, but then I got a facebook friend request, so thought this nasty mugu should be posted ASAP.

Thompson Tochukwu Njoku wants to be friends with you on Facebook.
Federal university of technology owerri imo state · São Paulo, Brazil
And check out the pretty car:

s1.JPG

Don't forget to notice the nice building in the background ... have you seen it before?

41.83.172.63 - Senegal
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.