Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mark Jordan markjordan592@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mark Jordan markjordan592@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:54 am

From flirt box.com: jordan4545, 44, Isabella Minnesota, USA (Engineer)

Spam:
Nice to meet you.my name is Mark i saw your profile when I was browsing and searching for a serious relationship i became interested in you. here is my private email addres(markjordan592@yahoo.com)kindly send me an email direct to my private box.

Email:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOUR RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL. I AM SO GLAD YOU DID REPLIED ME.HOW ARE YOU TODAY I HOPE YOU ARE DOING PRETTY GOOD.I AM MARK JORDAN AND I AM 42YEARS OLD. I AM AN AMERICAN I LIVED AND GREW UP IN MINNESOTA, I AM THE THE ONLY CHILD OF MY PARENTS AND THEY ARE BOTH DEAD NOW. I LOST MY WIFE TWO YEARS AGO IN AN AUTO CRASH IN MINNESOTA LAST 2 YEARS. I HAVE A DAUGHTER OF 4 YEARS OLD HER NAME IS JANE. I AM WORKING IN LONDON, AM AN ENGINEER BY PROFESSION AND AM WORKING WITH A TELECOMS COMPANY HERE IN LONDON AS A CONTRACT WORKER. MY WORK HAVE TAKEN ME TO SO MANY COUNTRIES. I AM A CATHOLIC,I AM HONEST, GOD FEARING, AND DOWN TO EARTH.I HATE LIES AND SHUN DISHONESTY.I DO NOT PLAY GAMES AND CAN NEVER PLAY GAMES ON ANY WOMAN AND I LIKE THE SAME IN WOMAN. THIS IS ALL FOR NOW UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU.
MARK

Ip address: 78.148.115.166 Manchester, UK (Talktalk)

Stolen photo of New York Executive Chef Sean Chuboda:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Mark Jordan markjordan592@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:16 pm

New ip address: 93.186.28.33 Research In Motion UK Limited -- confirmed proxy server.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.