Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sam William <sam_william41@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sam William <sam_william41@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:04 am

On net log,

How are you today?hope you are fine am Sam by name, am single i saw your eye catching profile here i like. I would love to know more about you and see how it goes. this is my yahoo id sam_william41@yahoo.com feel free to drop me a note when you can.
I hope to read from you really soon.
Cheers!
Sam...

Profile elements:

sam_william41
male - 40 years, New York City, United States
299 visitors since 21 April 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sam William <sam_william41@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 am

Email:

Hello xxx Its really nice of you to respond and tell more about yourself here,How was your night?I hope you slept well? you seem like a nice and serious woman who knows what she really want in life,well here is a little about me and lets see what you think of me.am Sam William by name from USA,single never married but am currently working in Africa am on Contract i am very young at heart,i love to have fun, go to the gym,take a walk at the beach, go hiking, kissing,cuddling with with right woman, camping.I am up for just about anything,i enjoy good music, like to laugh.I need someone to do all these things with. I like quiet times together too with my partner, i enjoy going out to dinner. I have a very warm heart and i consider myself very caring person, very honest too. not into games and don't expect that from my partner as well.I am looking for a woman i can spend the rest of my life with, it doesn't mean if she has kids, i love kids i work hard to take care of my self and live fine. I'm an intelligent, educated and well adjusted person. I’m extremely happy with my life and where I’m at with the exception of not having someone special to share it with.i believe I have a lot to offer and would love to meet a lady that is honest, truthful, and is who/what they say they are. Someone seriously looking for a long term relationship, Not someone looking to fill their time until something better comes along. She should also be someone who takes care of herself , no drugs and at least no chemical dependencies. If any of this sounds like what your looking for, Then i guess It could be the beginning of a beautiful and fulfilling relationship for both of us.

Here are the Questions for you.............

1. What's your idea of a romantic time would be?
2. What do you think of "Soul Mates?"
3. How romantic are you?
4. How trusting are you?
5. When in a relationship, are you a jealous person?
6. Are you a passionate person?

Until i read again from you.
Cheers!
Sam..

Header:

Received: from [41.206.1.3]
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 05:36:28 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.1.3
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sam William <sam_william41@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:08 am

Other online profile:

On Facebook,
Sam William aka sam.william.9026
Worked at setraco construction company
The profile was made at May 16.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.