Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

capt.micheal.brown@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

capt.micheal.brown@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:30 pm

On Zorpia:

Hello Dear, I am Capt Michael Brown from ARIZONA UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, I work with the US Army but I am currently in Afghanistan on a peacekeeping mission.

I will like to be your Friend, I like your status of your profile so let us be friends and share ideas together.if you are interested write me on my email address (capt.micheal.brown at outlook.com)

Regards,
Mr. Michael.

Profile elements:

Michael - no picture
47, Accra, Ghana
Last seen 1 hours ago
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: capt.micheal.brown@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:56 am

Email:

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind message, I am very happy to meet you. My name is Capt General Michael Brown I came from ARIZONA UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, I am the only child of my late parents, I am a U.S Army Commander working in Afghanistan on a peacekeeping mission. I lost my wife 5yrs ago on Plane crash may her gently soul rest in peace amen. She gave me a Daughter whose name is Joyce and she is 14yrs old currently studying in UK.

I came in contact with you because I been looking for a soul-mate to spend my life with after my retirement in the military. I am very happy today as I received your respond regards to my offer, I think God has answered my prayers after reading your message and you are single like me. You have made my day. We need to share pictures. I have been in service for so long now and I would be retiring this year by next month.

I am a careering man and romantic you see my dear good friend in life a friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence and also I understand that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth. I seek your friendship and looking forward to hear from you always.

Kindest Regards
Capt Gen. Michael.

Header:

Return-Path: <capt.micheal.brown@outlook.com>
Received: from DUB122-W3 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 27 Nov 2013
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.