Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jose Salas manofmen001@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jose Salas manofmen001@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm

From oceansofpeople.com: Jose901, 48, Miami Florida, USA

" ... .I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where i'm concerned." (hates competition :D )

Spam:
Hi pretty, how are you doing.. I'm Jose, I just wanted to start by saying that you are a beautiful woman and have a great smile. After reading thru your profile you seem like you are a very fun and smart woman and someone I would like to try and get to know better, The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.. Lol... So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself.i
really care to know you,can you i/m me on y/a=hoo?if so,here is my I/D manofmen001 or e/mail me on manofmen001 /at/ ya/hoo/dot/com ........i will look forward to hear from you...Jose

Email:
Hi pretty,How are you doing and Hope everything is Good for you, Thanks so much for your kind email . I was so happy to hear back from you,You're in did one in a Million..You look so adorable and It will really be a pleasure getting to know more about such an angel like you...I want you too know that I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced,protected, respected, and cherished..Can you pls tell me more about yourself?i hope too hear from you soon..Pls take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day..Love from Jose

Ip address: 41.151.141.12 Johannessburg, South Africa

Yahoo avatar:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Jose Salas manofmen001@yahoo.com

Unread postby heidipowelltaylor » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

This is the same words used to the other reporting person. This was on Facebook
Jose Richard Salas

Hi pretty, how are you doing.. I'm Jose,I'm so glad too hear from you... I just wanted to start by saying that you are a beautiful woman and have a great smile. After reading thru your profile you seem like you are a very fun and smart woman and someone I would like to try and get to know better, The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.. Lol... So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself.i really care to know you,can you i/m me on y/a=hoo?if so,here is my I/D manofmen001 or e/mail me on manofmen001 /at/ ya/hoo/dot/com ........i will look forward to hear from you...Jose

He is also trolling on BBPeoplemMeet.com

Here are other pictures he is using along with the other ones that have already been posted.

heidipowelltaylor
New survivor

Re: Jose Salas manofmen001@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 am

Thank you for your report, and welcome to the site :)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.