Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

softdamsel737@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

softdamsel737@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:25 am

Fishy200 Profile: LOVE BIRDView Comments
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Latino with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Williamston, North Carolina, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Photogrpher
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
fun

About Me
I am going to be perfectly honest and tell you that I am looking for a true friend and possible mate who would like to travel, laugh together, and enjoy life together. Someone who has a sense of humor, who can enjoy quiet times at home in front of the fire on rainy days and adventures on sunny weekends.... I am interested in both intellectual pursuits such as reading, museums, art, poetry and also physical activities like skiing, hiking, swimming, and scuba diving (when in the tropics). I can be very romantic, give 100% to my mate. I consider myself well balanced mentally, and fiscally responsible. If you want someone who is confident, but able to laugh at themselves, responsible but not a workaholic and able the nurture a loving relationship without being possessive ... I'm looking for someone to have fun with, someone who shares my interests and has some different interest they can introduce me to. you can leave me with a way which i can reach you apart from on here. you can get me on softdamsel737@yahoo.com, i hope you can figure that out.... In a perfect world I'd like to find someone I could share my life with, Take the leap and email. Are you a man wanting to love and be loved, butterfly feelings, cuddling, that magnetic desire, and feel the chemistry that can last? Sex very important and enjoyed, but is only the icing on the cake. Want a love that dominates each others thoughts with desire. A mutual exchange of laughter, kindness, passion, and general interest to enrich the love that is felt. I admire a woman who perseveres. Make life change for you, not wait for it to just happen. I want a man who loves to be a gentle and treat a woman nice as wife he Values. My wish is for a mutual respectful relationship. I'm a firm believer in actions speak louder than words. I want to feel your love in your actions, eyes, hugs, kisses, and your devoted desire to be in my life, if you truly feel a love connection. A guy devoted to both our interest. Also, would love to experience travel with a best friend, lover, & compatible match
Attachments
l8f7ypm3-7qbb-0-mkfngjo.jpg
l8f7ypm3-7qbb-0-mkfngjo.jpg (23 KiB) Viewed 673 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.