Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

irenemarcel313@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

irenemarcel313@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:58 am

irene25 Profile: helloView Comments
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
caringfaithfulnessfamily relationshipslovelove for childrenmutual trustreliabilityrespectresponsibilityunderstanding

About Me
I am kind , honest , sincere , sympathetic , caring . I love nature , love animals . I love the mountains above the clouds , I love to go fishing , I like to make a fire and roast meat , BUT I love and high heels , long dress , and a glass of wine and a slow dance ( At least sometimes ) ! I look at life through the eyes seriously . I am not looking men for fun , I want seriously relationship to create a strong family . I have a good sense of humor and love to joke . I love children and they me too . About what I dream of ? - That just live ... To breathe , to love and know that you love me ! True love - born in the heart , reflected in his eyes , and lives in action ... The woman should be loved , so that she could not think that someone else may love her even more ...! Happiness is a woman - in the hands of men !

My Perfect First Date
Love (necessarily mutual!), Respect, caring, understanding, reliability and responsibility in family relationships, love for children. Mutual trust, love, and faithfulness, is necessary for me. I am looking for a strong, kind, intelligent, honest and confident man who will love me and whom I will love . I want a husband, lover, friend and brother in one)! A man in whom to confide and go with him with my eyes closed, without fear of stumbling!

Hi my Dear
How are you? It is my pleasure to write you as i am still
new in the net.I am Miss Irene Marcel, by name from
Liberia.I am emotional and romantic in nature.I am looking
for a very good friend.I am waiting for your mail.(irenemarcel313@yahoo.co.uk)
Please get to me so that i can give you my picture and tell you
more about myself
Irene
Attachments
kr3przik-kw4-0-mvuvtqc.jpg
kr3przik-kw4-0-mvuvtqc.jpg (11.55 KiB) Viewed 671 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.