Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kate Ground

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kate Ground

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:30 am

abusing stolen photos of the Canadian web model Kate Ground.

spcy4sex@yahoo.com

On FMF:

and am ready to take good care of him sexually and domestically someone that we will be both happy living together someone that will show me love and care am on here looking for the love of my life indoor games fishin glove camping easy going girl no kids i love to wine and dine am single am on here looking for someone to love and care about hello so get back to me if you are interested and to know more about me spcy4sexyahoo.com feel free to ask me anything i will tell you. thanks

Profile elements:

maryfishkate99 Profile: am on here looking for someone to love and care about
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Leo

i am willing to relocate if we agree..I am a caring,loving and understanding lady.. i am not here to hurt people.I am very serious about what i am seeking.and i hate games and i hope you are not for game...Get back to me if you want me.Am Honest, trustworthy, caring, affectionate, I am only interested in a man who is for serious relationship and ready for commitment, who wants to meet a real woman for love and relationship. I am also with good family morals and values.,,i was born in 1986,,i do live with my alone in taxas,i love to wine and dine spend time with friends and my LOVE,i love to make people happy and i love seeing people smiling that really mean so much to me,i lost my parents when i was a kid is really a bad time for me and i have live a rough life in the whole life,I was cheated from exboyfriend who got married with my best friend,but i feel as soon as i have the right one everything will be better,am a very nice looking caring and loving girl,blonde hair,,brown body,130lbs,abt 36 hips,and 34 bust.I'm full healthy and not use drug and free disease,and am ready and willing to relocate as soon as i have the right man of my dream,My favorite activities are tennis,soccer,and swimming..I love to listen to gospel,jazz,and relaxation music.I enjoy seafood restaurants,walking on the beach and jogging on a nice park for exercise.movies, comedy and love story.i like dog. i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future for me ,why am here, in my childhood i was close with old woman who always tells the story of her life style.why i always listen is that i seen myself love and need good sex and romantic body,sometime when i was in 9yrs.i feel dancing in naked and make my body to a man, so since then.. i like to be sexual true love in my life,but my exB/F mess up and shit on me,he really treated me badly and he beats me sometime.well LOVE,just let me forget about my past.

My Perfect First Date
party, funny, beach, flower, fishing, dancing,

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.