Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lynn_lovely66@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lynn_lovely66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

On WDF:

Hello how are you doing today, how is work going with you and the family..Am lynn new to this site.i saw your profile and i will like to chat with you and get to know more about you.if you don't mind about that.you can get to me at mine private mail. lynn_lovely66 at yahoo dot com or lynn.hanson79 skype

Profile elements:

julie451
30 y/o female from New York, USA
Teacher
I am a calm, positive, educated, hard-working. I have good health and sense of humor, I'm very active and I love life. I've traveled a lot, my English is good enough and I'm not afraid of major changes in life, such as moving to another country. I'm well but I miss a man with his arms around me.

I need a man who can make me as happy as I can make him. I am looking for a man who will be happy to be by my side no matter what ups and downs we may come across, who will listen as well as share his thoughts with me, who wants to be loved by me every second of day even when we separate. I want us to think of nothing else when we are in each others arms again.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lynn_lovely66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Email:

Hello xxx

How are you doing,i hope you are fine and all is well with you..I have been busy with my work and stuffs because is getting to Xmas and you know what i mean by that.Kindly tell me more about yourself,My name is Lynn,i am 30years Old,I am Single (4 years ago),Black hair,grey eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 60kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.I am a working as a teacher in the USA new york and i have been teaching for about 4years now.But am now on a transfer to west Africa Ghana now and i have been there for about 3month now and i have Loss My Mum and My Dad.But i have a kid who is 4years old and i really love her so much because she is all mine life and my world that i have now..after his dad left me for some-other who and i have been taking care of her since she was born.But am hoping that i find someone that will love
me and make me happy forever.am a honest,caring,faithful woman who has a kind heart and love God with all mine heart.I just want a man who will be with me forever and make me happy and i promise to do the same in return.Tell me more about yourself if you still want us to chat and get to know more..

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets

Return-Path: <lynn_lovely66@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.239.178]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/365 YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.601
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 41.66.239.178
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.