Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lecas Mondine <lecasmondine@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lecas Mondine <lecasmondine@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 am

On wedatefree:

Hello Handsome

i was checking through this you were listed as my match,oh well,I read your profile and it awesome,I will love to get to know and learn more about you. So you can contact me further by my private email otherwise,I don't really do the yahoo messenger chat, doing that, I do fall asleep quickly...{lol}.ple ase don't mind me. You can hint me on my private e-mail to l/e/c/a/s/m/o/n/d/i /n/e// @ y a h o o d o t c o m am online now, you can email me now if you don't mind..

Thanks. .

l-e-c-a-s m-o-n-d-i-n-e- (a t) (y a h o o) (d o t) (c o m)

lecasmondine@yahoo.com

I want u to email me i don't know how to chat on yahoo IM

email me and i will email u my pictures back

Profile elements:

lecasmondine
30 y/o female from 10001, USA
student
Description:
im a cool and caring lady and the secret is i gat the magic torch

Ideal match description:
a caring man

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lecas Mondine <lecasmondine@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 am

Email:

Hello ,
Thank for getting back to me....How are you doing and how has your day been today so far ? Hope you a wonderful day? I am new to these Internet stuffs and I was recently introduced by a friend that it does work out if only the right hearts meet with each other. I had to try my best in getting enough courage to do that and got a profile on here and see where this leads to. I was pushed to have a glance through your page and I did not regret I did.
I will be happy to know a little about you and your past life somewhat. Well to tell you a lot about myself.My name is lecas mondine and my most precious parents do call me " Lecas", I am 28 yrs old and 5ft 8'inches in height, Never been married before and now hoping to get along with myself and looking for someone, honest, Trustworthy, Loyal,Kind, Loving, Caring,Easy Going,Straight Forward,Understanding and God fearing minded soul only if our hearts meet right on this same junction to share feelings with each other and to settle down with sharing my good and bad times with him for the rest of my life and eternity .I was Born lubbock TX, ....I am the only child of my parents, and I lost my parents while I was just age thirteen.. I had to stay with my Grandma ever since then. When I was old enough to have some things done myself and started a new life on my own, that was why friends back in School call me 'lone girl'. I have passed through a lot in life and I have several experiences I could write about but I believe there is always a better time of doing things in life. Never really had time making a better time to get parental care as Dad and mom stayed back working in the States but came along checking on me and granny back in once or twice in a month before their death.
I used to have a boyfriend while i was in the college who claimed to give me the best in life and make sure my heart is kept safe but all went out to be a lie after I caught him sleeping with my former best friend. Ever since then my heart has been shattered and I felt I had to look before I leap the second time because I wouldn't want to be hurt any longer in my life. I have a large heart and I have a very high self esteem personality.I always love taking BBQ mostly on my Lunch time, Fast Food as my Breakfast, And Shrimps on my fun times. I am a humble, Easy going, God fearing, Loving & Caring, Down to earth, Understanding and with good sense of humor,Correspondence and committed,With chemistry kind of heart.At my leisure time i Love reading,Watching sports like swimming, basketball,baseball and sometimes volleyball.I also love gardening,camping and going to the beach side,staying and walking some miles down the street with my perfect soul mate showing love and kindness with each other..I am looking for a man to show me how to love and be loved in return, A down to earth man,Full of confidence, Not bothered about looking and age but must be honest, Trustworthy, Loyal & Faithful, Kind & Reserve, Loving & Caring, Easy Going & God Fearing minded as well. I do not keep friends after all that has happened to me in life.I felt it would be best if I could send you an email and tell you some things about me.
I am a student and Right now, I am currently in Nigeria for my Bsc Degree Seminar studying Art Based on Textiles and to claim my late dads fund worth of 50,000$.I am actually thinking of coming home back in some weeks to meet up with a great man i would love to spend the rest of my life with. But who knows where this a day old friendship would take us to...I feel we should have to take it so slow. I will be expecting
to read your mail as soon as possible and see where the chains of connection between us leads to.See below some photos of me...please find time to send me some more pics of you so i can see what you look
like also, I hope we can be good at our correspondence as we get along better... I Will look for your message later.
Be Good,Take Care And God Bless you too..
Your new friend,
lecas

Pictures:

Header:

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FW: More about me and my pics

Email Sender: lecasmondine@yahoo.com
IP address: 93.186.30.115
IP address country: United Kingdom
ISP of this IP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited

Blackberry IP...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lecas Mondine <lecasmondine@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 am

Other active profile:

On Tagged,
Lecas M, 30
BROOKLYN, NE
Member since 6 April 2012
Tagline:im single and searching for a real man if you real mail me at lecasmondine@yahoo.com
Profile picture already reported above. Second picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.