Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelfelix207@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michaelfelix207@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:31 pm

On FMF:

Hi my name is michaelfelix am new on this site, am a lonlyman only living with memories i was just checking out the site when i saw your picture, you look good, beautiful is an understatement to qualify you, you are the true definition of beauty please i will appreciate knowning you better, so that we can be real good friends and see where destiny takes us to, please i await your reply.

Please forgive me for not messaging you i have been busyeven when am busy at work, am from uk, a marine engineer and most times business take me round the world, i lost my wife and since then i find it hard to love again but seing you, you give me hope again, i always think about you i could have called you but i don't have your mobile number, honey i miss you very much and i do love and appreciate you, all i wish and dream about is to make you my wife, the one i see every moment of my life, how are you doing, i always remeber you in my prayers you are not far from me my love, i love and missed you more than words can say, did you miss me?
I think we should take this relationship to the next level, send me your mobile number so that i can give you a call my angel and hear your sweet voice, i can't imagine a life without you it would be hopeless, i want you to be my wife, i love yo babay, pls forward your message through my gmail: michaelfelix207@gmail.com, i love you.

Profil elements:
michael22 Profile: Am searching for my love, a woman that can shown me love of a mother not of lovers, cause that of lovers can be unfaithful but that of a mother is geniue.
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man Body Type: Average / Medium
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Location: United Kingdom

Am a loving and caring man from a christain home, a love fun, i like basketball, golf, singing, cooking.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michaelfelix207@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Email:

I am an engineer like i told you before, i live in u.k but most of the
time business activities takes me round the world, i love you and as
such i don't w*nk to make decision but i want you to say, do you want
me to come over or you will come over any baby, which country are you
now, do you have any occupation doing there?

Header:

Return-Path: <michaelfelix207@gmail.com>
Received: by 10.112.201.9 with HTTP; Mon, 18 Nov 2013
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michaelfelix207@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Email:

Baby am very exicted to hear from you i did not forget where about
you, you known job and other things as a man i have so many things on
my head, how are you?
See i have really been thinking about you and about our weding i will
like us to proceed with the plans as soon as possible please, so this
is my mobile number call me let's talk so that i can have your no as
well:+23481587642

Header:

Return-Path: <michaelfelix207@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.162.136])
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013

About +23481587642:

This telephone number is most likely a Nigeria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.