Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Andy Picton <pictonandy95@yahoo.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Andy Picton <pictonandy95@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby ShonaMerc » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:46 pm

1st E-mail
Good morning, I hope you had a sound sleep? Sorry for the late reply, reason my laptop crashed but it is now resolved and working efficiently. I'm not super-man but I'm very active and love the outdoors. I thought I would send you a short note to introduce myself. I like dancing. I think slow dancing by candle light is best but I would like the opportunity to dance by the water under the stars with that special woman. I've learned not to argue and always try to see the other person's point of view. It helps me understand where they've been and how they view life.
I know this isn't much of an introduction but I said I would keep this short. After reading your profile, I see we have several things in common and I would like to discover what other interests we share. To tell you a little bit about myself, I am considered to be a very honest, caring, compassionate sincere, and above all, a man with good moral values and loyal friend.
I can be a very serious person when it comes to business and I can also be an awful lot of fun to be with at any social event or in private.What I'm looking for is, someone who I could get to know, date ,without rushing into things and just taking things slowly getting to know one another one step at a time, and possibly turning into a long-lasting relationship.Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last--are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly... the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.I am not into any games or drama and am looking for serious woman who is ready to make a commitment.

- Are you looking for serious man, are you ready to make a commitment?
- What kind of work do you do?
- When is your birthday?

I am Sagittarius man, I'm originally from the United State, and I'm Florida been widowed once with kids now 17 and 21. I am looking to find the woman to spend the rest of my life with. My mother is still alive and lives in Missouri. I love soccer and used to play soccer back in the days but now I just watch it on TV and my all time favorite team is British Manchester United. I came to the UK after the death of my wife in 2010. I will be more than willing to share photos with you. I'm serious in terms of sharing true love. Humour is a big part of my life, and I see humour in most situations. I will always have the little kid in me, life is just too short not to enjoy it. To me, love is the greatest gift there is, and it shouldn't be abused or taken for granted. I'm a home owner, love to cook and write poems when I'm not working. I attached pictures of me and I will love to see some pictures of you too. Feel free to ask me whatever you want to know about me I'm happy to tell you.
Anticipating your response
Andy

2ndE-Mail
Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it. I was enjoying a rare lie in just dozing away thinking about my email to you and wondering whether you would respond or whether I had put you off. What a lovely surprise to check my inbox and get your message, I must say my heart did do a little skip and I'm really excited. Thanks for the lovely pictures you sent. I like to swim too.
I am really interested in knowing everything about you, am willing to let you in my world, so ask me any question, I'm an open book, I hope writing this message to you will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about and what has made me the person I am today.
The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone or respond to messages, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
Mainly I'm living my life as an engineer, .I work basically on shopping malls. building houses and bridges, have travel across Europe. Asia and some parts of Africa. enjoying construction works and open to new ones. (besides the fun of my work) I love to dance, go for walks in nature, walk talk, listen and dance to some of the awesome live music. When time allows, I travel and money is never a barrier.
I have been widower for 3 years, it was a bitter experience doing things I used to did with my most precious woman alone, but I have to put the past by my side and move on, I joined the site few days ago in search of that special woman, you sound pretty much like her and I am taking this extra step to know you better, I would love to meet that special woman in whom I would see reasons to change my busy lifestyle to the lovely and romantic lifestyle it used to be.
I love John Grisham Books, and I tend to watch any interesting film but not into violent ones,I do go to theatre when I have someone to go with. I'm originally from the United State, and I'm Florida, I came to the UK after the death of my wife in 2010, because I wanted a new beginning, I own a house here, Am 6' tall , don't smoke, drink socially. I listen to all kinds of music except rap. I'm the only child, I have two daughters, Lisa 21 years and Carol 17 years old, Lisa is a student of The State University of New York (SUNNY) at Bufalo Law school while Carol lives with my mom Missouri, she is studying Civil Engineer.
I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time.
Looking forward to your next message, feel free to text me on my mobile number.
Take care and stay sweet
Hugs,kisses xxx
Andy
Never tried the phone number all too suspicious

ShonaMerc
New survivor

Re: pictonandy95@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:16 pm

On Facebook:

Andy Picton andy.picton.98
Chief Executive Offer & Owner at Andy Picton Construction Company
Studied Department of industrial systems engineering at University of Florida
Past: Bodwell High School
Lives in Sevenoaks, Kent
From Miami, Florida
Joined Facebook February 2, 2013.
Active on Zoosk.

To be sure about this one, is enough to analize the header for the emails you received: You have here http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email a guide about how to find it and how do reveal the original IP of the sender. After you do it, please, let us know what the result is.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.