Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rick Bailey <rickbailey770@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Rick Bailey <rickbailey770@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 pm

On net log,

How are you doing, I am going through profiles when i saw your profile i wish to know you. I have had trust issues which made me stay away from everyone including my friends for the passed 4years.I am done with the trust thing and wants to start life all over again, I am willing and ready to trust 100% with my heart, I need a very decent, faithful and mature woman to trust my heart with, someone that will Trust and love me as much as I love and trust her. I am not after physical beauty but am after the beauty of the heart. I was impressed when I search and got to your profile. I would love to know you. I am not always here on, so i will be glad if you send me your email.

Profile elements:

rickbailey770
male - 52 years, United States
233 visitors since 18 May 2012.
I am a classy and fun Man who takes pride in his family and self. I am the father to a wonderful Daughter. She is the light of my life. I am a very loving and supportive person to those who are a part of my life, whether they are friends or family. I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, and an excellent communicator. I think communication is so critical to the success of a good friendship and even moreso to the well being of a serious relationship. I am loyal, spontaneous, generous, and have a good sense of humor. When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I value family and friendships above all else. I dont believe in a "perfect match" but I definitely believe there is someone out there who will click with me immediately when I meet her. I know she is out there and that really gives me hope and excitement. I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, kind hearted, and is an overall happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life.My aducation background are trace.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Rick Bailey <rickbailey770@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Email:

I just want to confirm if it is the Angel I met at net log, If not stay away, I will be hoping to hear from her because she is a nice and sweet woman.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.180.159]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 05:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Rick from net log

Originating IP: 41.138.180.159
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Rick Bailey <rickbailey770@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Other active profile:

On BlackPlanet,
rickbailey770
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Capricorn
When you are faithful you have nothing to fear about, Good mind is better than anything you can think of
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.