Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

laurabillygold@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

laurabillygold@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:18 pm

hardewalegold Profile: Find LoveView Comments
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Green Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? OccasionallyDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
but because ibut someone who has goals that theycompassion and sensitivity are a must too and a sense of humour is a great tonic when things go wrong. a human spirit comes in all variations and i love learning from other peoplehowever good looks alone are worthlessm honestm shallowmost have something to offer. i like ambitious women toonot because inot just workpassion and determination are arrtactive qualities i respect in a man. appearance is important to me toore working towards as i think thats what keeps life exciting

About Me
I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a MAN is GOD's undeserved gift to WOMAN and he is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished.I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine companionship and soul inspired relationship. You the one in which you can feel the earth move beneath your feet with just one kiss. Or, one in which you spend idle moments just thinking about the other person.Yet, I know life involves balance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involves give and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone .... add me and let chat better on laurabillygold@yahoo.com or text me +1(312) 869-4906

My Perfect First Date
i will like all things bcos am gonna be happy and we will both be happy together and i love chatting so much on my messenger laurabillygold@yahoo.com add me up and let chat better or text me +1(312) 869-4906
Attachments
li4wwc1c-4pq6-0-muiztmn.jpg
li4wwc1c-4pq6-0-muiztmn.jpg (15.54 KiB) Viewed 867 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.