Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lubasav.81@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lubasav.81@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:54 pm

On MBN:

Hello!
It is great to meet you here. I got interested in you and want to get to know you better. What do you think? We can find out if we are for each other.
I am here to find my life-time partner and I have serious intentions. If you are interested, write me to Lubasav.81@yandex.ru. Or you can give me your email and I write back to you and send more of my pictures.
Sincerely, Lubov.

Profile elements:

Full Name Lubov Savelyeva
Birth Year 1981
City Moscow
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman

I don’t know whether I can describe myself correctly for to my mind it should be done by other people particularly to tell you what a person I am. But I try to do it without boasting or trying to look better than I really am.
I am a very sociable person. As a matter of fact it’s easy for me to communicate with people. In spite of knowing a person for not so long I can easily make friends with him or her

Lubov Savelyeva.jpg
Lubov Savelyeva.jpg (75.24 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lubasav.81@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm

The picture is part of a gallery posted on a Korean site - letters received from a lady named Tracy Star - Lubov (31) from Sevastopol, Ukraine. The letters were received through a paid site, where the user needs to pay for every letter received or sent to / from other users on the site.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.