Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanjames887@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

susanjames887@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:28 am

susanjam100 Profile: i am not here for any game all i need is seriousrelationshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: California, United States

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
funnyhip hopi love partyingreadingshoppingsportsthe weather

About Me
I am loving,caring, adoring,passionate, compassionate, affectionate, cheerful, faithful, loyal, truthful, honest,God fearing, good hearted, trustworthy and Trusting. I seek a man who has these same qualities. At this age of mine, i do not want a relationship basically on fun but a relationship to last long, hopefully lead to marriage and forever happiness. My dream is to have a man to settle down and spend the rest of my life with.

Hello my name is Susan and i am new on this site a friend of mine told me about it when i told her that i need a serious relationship that can lead to marriage and she told me to try here.please contact me if we have same thing in common,i am not here for games okay. for smooth conversation here is my email address susanjames887@yahoo.com

Susan
Attachments
lhw231yz-2vlt-0-mkwyquc.jpg
lhw231yz-2vlt-0-mkwyquc.jpg (17.16 KiB) Viewed 775 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.