Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Leone Riki <leone_riki@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Leone Riki <leone_riki@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 pm

On net log,

You are incredible & you are stunning. I saw your profile and it was nice to read it, I am interested in you. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, what makes you happy? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? well I'm looking for a Lady who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and phone calls and also meeting personally as well. If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other, I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity.
I hope to read from you soon.

Riki

can you give me your e-mail address so that I can write you, maybe we can start from there. Riki

Profile elements:

leoneriki
Leone Riki
47 years, Sydney, Australia
1 825 visitors since 10 November 2011.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Leone Riki <leone_riki@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Email:

Thanks so much Dear, I must confess I do appreciate you giving me your personal email, I will really like to write and read from you regular on this place. I will be more happy if you have no worries with the distance as I had moved from Australia to London with my Son one week ago. I love kids a lot I love them the way I love myself even if they are not mine, my Son name is Niki and he lives with me alone. Am 6ft and 2inch tall, I have also accent when talking I speak Spanish and English my both parent are late when I was just 11 years old I am the only child of them, I am Originally a French Canadian National.

I am a very hard working man, looking to find that true soul-mate to share everything in life with, someone I can trust, love and understand, someone whom has the fear of God and keep there words. I dislike dishonesty and unstable persons, I wish to have a happy home anywhere in the world with that special someone a life time. I am a deep thinker and a very good listener, I always love to give a helping hand, I like sailing, swimming, camping, going to the beach with that special someone, I enjoy playing my guitar. I like to cook, I enjoy sea foods, I like ridding horse, camping, driving long distance, traveling is a very big part of me. I'm self employed Pipe Line Construction Engineer. I have been working as self employed for five years I retired from my office after I lost my wife back in Europe.

I hope you have gotten to know a bit about me so I would be looking to read from you soon and until then do kindly take care of yourself for me.

I do have this questions for you...

1) What do you describe as a perfect relationship?
2) What is your favorite color?
3) What makes you happy?
4) How many other site are you member to?
5) Do you have any man talking and sharing heart issue with you yet?
6) What are your plans for the next ten years?
7) What is your job line and do you enjoy it?
8) Tell me more about your friends and family members?
9) Do you live all alone in your own home?
10) What nationality are you?.

Riki

Header:

Received: from [41.205.171.112]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 05:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Love to read from you soon.

Originating IP: 41.205.171.112
Originating ISP: Assigned To Ph Dial-pool Customers
City: Calabar
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.