Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alan Medcroft

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alan Medcroft

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 am

Stolen images of Alan Medcroft, British model, actor and voice artist (starnow.co.uk).

Screen name: Vincent
Email address: vincent.sand@yahoo.com
IP: 41.150.151.78

Originating IP: 41.150.151.78
Originating ISP: Telkom Sa Limited
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

I am a romantic guy, and single .I am very sensitive, faithful, loving and caring person. Am sociable, Well-balanced and a very kind Person with profound sense of humour.
I adore nature in all its demonstrations, the strong wind, hot sun and cold moon and stars, roaring sea and mountains amaze me for their greatness and tranquillity. I am very tender and sincere guy, who always tries to bring joy and happiness to people that surround me. I enjoy life and love every moment. I adore music of different styles especially I prefer jazz, rap and blues (romantic).I am well-educated, intelligent guy with interesting modern and romantic views about life, where I love to smile to life! I like travelling, sport, swimming, cooking and of course shopping.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vincent.sand@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:01 am

On Facebook:

Vincent Sand aka vincent.sand
Worked at BP
Studied at University of Bristol
Joined Facebook January 7, 2012.

For the second stolen picture used in the profile, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13961.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.