Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cherrygonzale@yahoo.com - 2nd set

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

cherrygonzale@yahoo.com - 2nd set

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:39 am

seeking4uu Profile: I am serious and seeking for the honest and right man.View Comments
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for that special man to rock my world in his arms. i am very simplisticnever egocentric. i am very cordial. am caringsinceretrust worthyromanticcompassionateaffectionatehonestfaithful and respective. i have the optimistic potential that a man would want in his woman. i love adventures. my arms are wide open to new things.

About Me
I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendlly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty.Because honesty is the only key to human success, and with honest, i believe in myself and my life is really based on truth,and its all about who i really am.

From: seeking4uuDate: 2013-11-10 05:49 PMSubject: cherrygonzale@yahoo.com
how are you doing today?I'M Cherry by name. and a single lady seeking for true love.i just wish you could take your time to send me a message and i will respond with more about me and my pictures .. c-h-e-r-r-y-g-o-n-z-a-l-e-@-y-a-h-o-o-.-c-o-m
Attachments
lew74ahh-2w91-0-mkoxzlh.jpg
lew74ahh-2w91-0-mkoxzlh.jpg (9.93 KiB) Viewed 1300 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.