Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Busty Camerella

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Busty Camerella

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 am

loveisgood321 Profile: Seeking LTRView Comments
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Charlotte Hall, Maryland, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
to hear desires and bring them to reality. i want to be best wife and mother. man is honestready to start a family. i feel like two people should love each other so much to pay attention to each other wishesgeneroushumoroushe has to be responsible personmy partner has become a good friend for mefirst of allstrong but gentlecareful and fair-mainded.

About Me
I am very serious about finding my future husband. I am not here to play games. I believe in real meetings and real contact. I dream about family, would like to have my own children. If you already have kids am sure we will become good friends.I think I am a good humoured, lovely, optimistic and very emotional person. I like creativity and appreciate this trait in others. I don't like to lie and I feel when others do. I prefer to associate with smart and polite people. I try to treat other people so as I want them to treat me. I see the man whom I am looking for also as a person with a strong and sound body and mind. The person, who is interesting to talk to, whom I can trust and rely on.

From: loveisgood321Date: 2013-11-10 05:28 PMSubject: hello
Hello, I checked on your profile and i will like to know you more better, I'm new to online dating stuff and i dont normally come online, I prefer to know you and share some pics with you in my private Via E mail address or You can get to me with Yours. But mines is/... agnesmedicine450@gmail.com / I will be waiting on your respond and dont forget to send me some new pics of You.

Thanks and Regard.

Candace
Attachments
lhvsrm68-2uia-0-meuydcs.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.