Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christopher_dove@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

christopher_dove@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:56 am

On FMF:

i am looking for a serious and possibly a long term relationship,I lost my soul mate in a car accident four years ago and i believe i can find a good replacement on here so if you are interested kindly email me back on christopher_dove@yahoo.com.

Profile elements:

christopher447 Profile: I am seeking a long term relationship
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Man Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Virgo
I am a sensitive person with a lot of respect to the other people feeling. Commitment and sincerity are the secret of successful relationship. My life is not all that serious. I have a good sense of humor and attractive social life- that makes my life more caring and interesting.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christopher_dove@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:57 am

Email:

hello,
First of all I am looking for a best friend,to share my life with.I am happy with myself but would like to share my many ups and very little downs with someone and would like her to do the same,I was born in Marfa texas usa.I would describe myself as a confident,I am very easy to get along with.I try to avoid drama and crisis at all cost.There's a lot to be said about "peace of mind",both yours and mine.I'm honest,warm hearted,and considerate of others feelings.I like to laugh and have fun,Im well mannered,well traveled,I haven't dated in a long time.Though I don't come from a perfect world,I have learned a lot in my life and it has made me a kinder friendlier person with a very creative mind and independent personality.I'm a hard working man who puts in a lot of hours,but I think It's time to work less and start enjoying the things life has to offer,BALANCE is the key,having a partner will bring everything more in to balance.I actually enjoy communicating within a relationship,I’m not afraid of commitment,I can engage in an intelligent conversation,and I always try to do the right thing—especially when no one is looking.I know I am not perfect,and I’m very aware that I still make plenty of mistakes.Most important though,I have a great sense of humor,I try not to take anything too serious,most especially myself,and I laugh as often as I can.I have checked my baggage a long time ago so there will not be any baggage drama lol,i do travel a lot for my work,im a petroleum engineer deal in importing and exporting of gas and here I am in the western part of africa.What a blast! I'm looking for a woman that isn't going to try to change me into what they want,and likes me for what I am.I want someone to grow old with but not someone that makes me grow old,I am looking for an incredible women to share our lives together.Both committed to great communication,honesty,I admit to maybe being a little handsome but I have never cheated on anyone,very loyal,Wear my heart on my sleeve and place my hearts desire (maybe you) on a pedestal,will immortalize you in art,poem and song,I will surprise you with acts of love,know your favorite meals and cook them and always remember your birthday,I am continually looking to improve myself and I would appreciate a woman that possesses this same quality.I am direct and I am not afraid to share my thoughts and feelings.I am looking for a woman who can appreciate this attribute and is willing to openly share her feelings with me.Theres a lot more to say, but why don't we take the time and write our story together.I hope I have not scared you off with more information.If there is something you want to know just ask!
now tell me more bout you...
Hope to hear from you soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <christopher_dove@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.210.248.28]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.161.596
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 16:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.28
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christopher_dove@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 am

On Facebook:

Christopher Dove aka christopher.dove.777
Worked at Swadesh Modelling Institute
Went to Ansar English School, Perumpilave
Lives in Chelsea, Alabama
From Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Joined Facebook October 27, 2013 - 17 friends

am glad today...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.