Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Harold Torry <harold.torry@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Harold Torry <harold.torry@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:47 pm

The pictures used are stolen from the real owner´s MySpace profile. He´s married...

On wedatefree:

My Name's Harold Torry,I just read through your profile and decided to write you.I'm a single dad of a lovely girl. I am an engineer and the nature of my job takes me places.

Your profile warmed my heart. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think i have the exact word to express myself at the moment .I am so interested in getting to know more about you.I signed into this site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all, have a good sense of humor.Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause i don't mind relocating for the right woman.

I'm an Irish man and i live in Canada,i am here on a job which i will soon be don I'm an Irish man and i live in Canada,i am here on a job which i will soon be done with, i am able to write to you who lives far from my home because distance can be countered by a good communication and like i said, i am ready to relocate for the right woman.I really don't believe that distance matters -- one can be in the same room with another and have no connection while one can be on the other side of the planet and be close in heart, I believe we live in a "global" ; world and the entire world is "at our fingertips." So, I don't see geography as inhibiting relationships, but enabling them...

I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.

Till i hear from you.
Harold Torry

Profile elements:
harold from Quebc3, Canada
51 y/o male

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 75
Description:
A nice guy with a good lookin 2day.

Second contact on site:

Thanks for writing back to me and appreciating my profile as i enjoyed reading your email.

Am a widower as you know in my profile as i lost my wife through child birth, we were married for 3 years before that terrible tragedy, My daughter is 15, she lives in Canada(my base) and i love her so much, she doesn't get to travel with me often and stays with the Nanny back home when ever am gone on a job, she likes biking, shopping and swimming just like myself.

I have not been in a relationship for long now because, i dont just want to rush into any relationship which will not last long and the previous ladies i have dated here in the past(Canada) have always asked for too much and materialistic because they knew am financially ok, i want a relationship that can lead to something great. I said am going to relocate for the right woman and i meant it, i have had series of jobs in the past that have taking most of my time and have now decided it shouldn't be all about work at this stage of my life but to also get a companion who we can sit together close to the fire when it's cold, hold hands, laugh with each other, go to the beach together, go to the movies together and my daughter supports, we shouldn't forget we are not getting any younger..hahaha.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because i believe that God made one man for one woman and so i should be like that, the emails and winks from other women are getting too much and irritating, so please write me through my personal email address, I will like us to chat, so we can ask questions about ourselves and get instant answers and one more thing, please do not mind the distance between us because, distance is just a flight ticket away. Remember, no matter where we are in this world, we laugh and dream under the same moon..Here is my number you could reach me with as i am still here in the State.

Harold Torry
My Number 707 596 8299
My personal email address is harold.torry@yahoo.com, please write back to me through there i will be honored
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Harold Torry <harold.torry@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Email:

Hi,

Thanks for letting me have your personal email address,I feel honored.I believe that your day is good as mine,although my Job is so demanding.I also want to thank you for been honest in your mail and all you had to say,I just thought i'd share my background with you to enable you know me more.

I come from a middle-class background, I was born in Dublin(Ireland) late nineteen Fifties. I am the only child of my parents, My mother was from Norway while my dad was from Ireland....i don't speak Norwegian though but understand little....lol, My father has worked a variety of jobs, But he ended up in construction before he died when i was 3years old. I decided to take after my father in construction but in a different style and manner(Civil/Construction/Building Engineering).

My mum was working as a medical biller for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs,she died 29 years ago, i was 23 then, i spent all my time then with my mum and was very close to her. when my dad died, we went back to Norway and later relocated to Ireland when i was 10 years old, most times we travel down to Norway for Holidays when i started schooling here in the UK so i have a little bit of the Norwegian accent, so don't be surprised with my accent....hahahaha, not quite Irish but missed cause i always do get it a lot from people that i introduce myself to and they say hey, your dad was Irish and you should have more of the Irish accent and i say hey, remember i grew up in Norway with my mum and we just laugh about it...hahaha,I have not gone back to Ireland since i lost my parents and as am not close to my relatives i moved to QUEBEC CANADA,we had a flight over my dad properties after his death,i was so disappointed in them and decided to move out and stay on my own as i am not a material person.I live in My house and the address is 103 Chestnut - Baie D`Urfe, Quebec, QC H9X 2L9,Canada, thought you should have that as well.

Like i said in my previous mail, am a widower and lost my wife through child birth, we were married for 3yrs before the tragic incidence occurred, this all happened on the 5th of December 1995.... It was hell for me, i loved her so much, she was always scared of being a perfect mother, it did cost me a lot though, my concentration and my life style changed for a while, i had to get a Nanny for the baby. My daughter is 15 as you know and she is all I have got in my life and i appreciate her with everything i have got, she lives at home with me and her name is Lucy.

I have not felt the love of a woman for long time now and i really miss it, to be sincere, am scared but just want to be bold and move forward, like i said, am a one man to one woman relationship type and when i love, i love real hard, i listen to my partner and understands a lot.. .

Some day I hope to help people make healthier, more loving decisions with their lives. Perhaps as a kind of counselor. In the mean time, I’m happy with what I am doing because I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about construction, I love to create new things everyday, am into building of houses, hospitals, construction of roads, building of structures for companies and underground laying of oil pipes, i hardly get angry because i do believe that energy and time should be put into something good.

I don't know if you have a Skype IM account, so that we can chat through the IM, it is a fast means of communication, we can instant message ourselves, ask questions about each other and get instant answers, if you don't have one, i will appreciate if you will be able to sign up for one and download a Skype/yahoo messenger, it is free and easy.....

This will be all for now and thanks for reading, hope that you find nothing offensive in what i have written, if there is anything else you would like to know, please do not hold back to ask and would like to know more about you.

Cheers and a big hug from me to you,
Harold...

Header:

Received: from [202.71.103.246]
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 00:23:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Hi About Me

Originating IP: 202.71.103.246
Originating ISP: Telekom Multimedia Of Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Harold Torry <harold.torry@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
Harold Torry - private profile

2 different profiles on Tagged:

Harold T, 51
Quebec, Canada
Tagline:Looking For The One
Member since 16 Juni 2012 via hi5

and

Harold T, 51
Quebec, South Africa
Member since 15 Mai 2012

On BlackPlanet,
harold92
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American, White
Ethnicity: British
Zodiac: Libra

On net log,
haroldtorry
male - 51 years, Québec, Canada
45 visitors since 12 May 2012.

Hello

My Name's Harold Torry,I just read through your profile and decided to write you.I'm a single dad of a lovely girl. I am an engineer and the nature of my job takes me places.
Your profile warmed my heart. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think i have the exact word to express myself at the moment .I am so interested in getting to know more about you.I signed into this site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all, have a good sense of humor.Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause i don't mind relocating for the right woman.
I'm an Irish man and i live in Canada,i am here on a job which i will soon be don I'm an Irish man and i live in Canada,i am here on a job which i will soon be done with, i am able to write to you who lives far from my home because distance can be countered by a good communication and like i said, i am ready to relocate for the right woman.I really don't believe that distance matters -- one can be in the same room with another and have no connection while one can be on the other side of the planet and be close in heart, I believe we live in a "global" world and the entire world is "at our fingertips." So, I don't see geography as inhibiting relationships, but enabling them...
I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.
Till i hear from you.
Haorld Torry
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.