Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelvin.paul68@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kelvin.paul68@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:25 am

On FMF:

Hi,

I just found your profile on here and thought i would write you. I will like to tell you more about myself. I'm kelvin, I'm 45yrs old,I'm 5'2' Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the US Army and i had been in the service for 16yrs. I'm widowed with a kid and currently on my deployment term in aghanistan. I own an apt at willow,alaska. I'm new to this online dating scene. I was introduced to the site by my friend who is a British Army.Am a caring, passionate and affectionate, I treat my woman with love and respect. I do hope to find my soul mate on here soon.

thanks so much for the reply i will really like to know you better and know more about you i do not come on here frequently due to security purpose i will o know ourselves better so i will appreciate it if you can kindly write me your IM for a better chat hope to hear from you soon .kisses.

Thanks so much for the reply I really din appreciate it so much cos I will like to have a sweet conversation with you u can send me your yahoo messenger for better chat hope to hear from to hear from you soon

Yahoo messenger and yahoo mail same as (kelvin.paul68yahoo.com)...am so happy to read from you again hope to hear from you soon.

Profile elements:

kelvin_p99 Profile: seeking for a woman to settle down with for the rest of my life
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aries

My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Have Children? Yes

I really appreciate it.Here is a bit about me. My name is porras,am widowed...Mixed (German-American).Have one son adam ..My Dad is from the USA while Mom is from Germany .. I was born in newyork where i spent 7years before relocating down to alaska with my parents .. I work in the U.S. Army Which right now am stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan on a year tour this year ends september... Am the only child of my parents and my parents are dead .. I miss them so much .. my son presently stays with my cousin in alasska .. Have a male dog called Nikky, he is so adorable and i miss him too.. Distance to me is not a barrier in a relationship as i am ready to relocate nor travel any distance for my woman .I can do anything for her, so far she is loving and kind. I enjoy life, the outdoors and a great evening with a little wine and soft music! I love to laugh and will love to make you laugh too!

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvin.paul68@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 am

On lets101.com:

Kelvin_p99
45 Years, Man seeking a Woman
San Jose, CA, USA
I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man. I love children and pets.. What do you seek in your idea man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the movies. I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people. Have a good sense of humor. Do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy.

Looks: Very good looking
Height: 5' 2"
Eyes: Brown Eyes
Body type: Few Extra Pounds Body
What describes me the best: Cool and fun attitude, Call me - I will tell you more!
Looking for: Dating, Serious Relationship
I speak: English
Ethnicity: White, non-Hispanic
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters
Children: Yes
My interests: Dining, Family, Cooking
My habits: None

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvin.paul68@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Email:

Thanks so much for the response. I really appreciate it.Here is a bit about me. My name is kelvin,am widowed...Mixed (German-American).Have one son adam ..My Dad is from the USA while Mom is from Germany .. I was born in newyork where i spent 7years before relocating down to alaska with my parents .. I work in the U.S. Army Which right now am stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan on a year tour this year ends september... Am the only child of my parents and my parents are dead .. I miss them so much .. my son presently stays with my cousin in alasska .. Have a male dog called Nikky, he is so adorable and i miss him too.. Distance to me is not a barrier in a relationship as i am ready to relocate nor travel any distance for my woman .I can do anything for her, so far she is loving and kind. I enjoy life, the outdoors and a great evening with a little wine and soft music! I love to laugh and will love to make you laugh too! lol ..I am also planing on retiring soon this year beause i have tried alot and i have also made up my mind that i will reitre in an early age.Moreover i have inheritance of my late dad and mom worth $5 million and also when i retire in the military i am going to be paid also some millions of dollars like i was told it should be around $5million but am not really sure yetNow all i am seeking for is a honest woman to spend the rest of my life with so i can buy a house and we can live in with the kids forever.I hope and pray you are that special one because you are beautiful and i think you are what i am looking for.... x Friends say I'm honest and caring and enjoy helping others reach their potential - as I strive to reach mine. I'm quite down to earth and never abusive - I do not believe in tearing down - only buildiing up a relationship. I do not try to collect women as trophies, etc. - but treat them as a lady ought to be treated. I'm not into sexual power plays - just open-minded exhibits of love. Whether it's holding your door, holding your hand or asking if I may kiss you good night ... it's all a part of how I believe a woman ought to be treated. By the same token - I believe a woman ought to treat a man with respect and not use him either. I'm not some ego-centric jerk that demands awoman to answer his beck and call - I believe a woman should be her own person, just as I've been all my life.I believe a woman should be attractive - not full of herself and havea humble heart (as I try to have as well). I definitely am interested in the physical - but I try to also look at the woman's mind and heart - and what's in both of them. I'm an excellent communicator and I'm looking for that woman that I can open up to and share my fears, thoughts and feelings - as I hope she would be able to do with me and accept her as she is - as she accepts me.
Will love to hear from you again

Header:

Return-Path: <kelvin.paul68@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.210.248.42]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.161.596
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 06:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.42
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.