Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sveta8910@ukr.net

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sveta8910@ukr.net

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm

On MBN:

hi)

how are you?I am 24 years old and I have a wish to fall in love and create family with kind-hearted serious man,. Who knows what he wants and who is not afraid to change his life.. what are you doing here?

good me too)I am interested to meet a man fore long time serious relationships and after.. we will see.. Anything is possible in this, I am sure in this! It might be me, who you like to have in your life)) I am easy-going and kind person, I work as kindergarten teacher and I am happy)

Write me here is you like: sveta8910@ukr.net now i have to go have a good day bye.

Profile elements:

Full Name Svetlana
Birth Year 1989
City Lisichansk
Country Ukraine

Sex Woman

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sveta8910@ukr.net

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 pm

The email is reported as scam on ro-mantik.com with the details:

sveta8910 - 23, Sveta8910@Ukr.Net, Ukraine

THIS MIGHT BE A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY!!

Email Address this User: sveta8910@meta.ua

Age 23
My qualities are
Romantic, Active, Communicative
Festivities Do not like parties
My first date with you A candlelight dinner at home
Things that turn me on (a) A bubble bath with candles and red wine

Height 120
Weight 35
Eye Color Green
Hair Color Income silk
Marital status Divorced
Children Not
Smoker Not
Drink Never
I'm here to Courtship

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Email:

Hello, again xxx! Thank you for your mail! So nice and exciting to hear from you! You know, I never had any virtual communication with anyone! I hope you are doing well there!

So let’s get closer! I will get 24 years olf this November (November 8). I am working as teacher in kindergarten. I like my job as I like kids very much. They always can put smile on my face. I live together with my parents in town of Lisichansk, east Ukraine.

I am here with aim to find nice man to make serious relationships with and be happy together. I am serious about that! I think that is very important between two people to find common language and understanding. To earn trust to each other cause without trust there is no way to move in relationships at all. What you think? What is important for you? Why you are looking for woman from Ukraine?

I speak English, so I believe we can communicate freely and learn how to understand each other. I am hard working person. And I like to have fun with my friends also, sometimes I go out with them. I like to read and watch documentary films when I am at home. I like cooking with my mom) I like sun and nice weather, I like easy, kind people, I do not like rude and impolite people, I do not like cold weather and when it is getting dark early so scary to go home))

I will be waiting for your reply and wish to know more about you, xxx! What you like? What makes you happy? How your life goes…? Just anything you wish to share with me
Take care and write me back soon!
Svetlana

Header:

Return-Path: <sveta8910@ukr.net>
Received: from [188.190.222.62] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
by frv152.fwdcdn.com
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:00:38 +0200
Organization: sveta8910@ukr.net
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 188.190.222.62
Originating ISP: Individual Entrepreneur Prymak Ievgen Oleksandrovy
City: Luhansk
Country of Origin: Ukraine
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello, dear xxx!

I wish you a nice weekend there!! This evening I am invited form my friends' son birthday and tomorrow I will be just relaxing at home I guess.., thinking about you )) The weather seems nice here, not cold, no windy, no rain, and no sun also, but still nice))

I am wondering how you notice that world changed for you? :)) You already make me smile)) And for me it is also changes, cause I am thinking, trying to imgine how it would feel just to be with you, doing things I do every day alone, but doing them with you))

Hugs and kisses
Sveta

Header:

Received: from [178.159.214.17] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 +0200

Originating IP: 178.159.214.17
Originating ISP: Arta Ltd
City: Lugansk
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Email:

Hello, dear xxx! Kisses to you!!

How have you been there, suffer from bad weather? Any nice weekend? I was relaxing home and also went for a walk to the park, I guess it was the last warm Sunday this year.. cold winter is coming.. And you are not with me to keep me warm in your arms.. (

Kisses and hugs
your Sveta

Header:

Received: from [176.109.186.110] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 176.109.186.110
Originating ISP: Lugansky Merezhy Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Email:

Hello, dear xxx,

our first meeting.. I don't know.. it will be something very special and intimate for us.. I just hope it will happen.. I think we meet in airport and then after little relax just spend all the day together talking, laughing, sharing things about us and just getting closer to each other this way ..

Warm kisses back to you :)

Sveta

Header:

Received: from [176.109.255.150] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 176.109.255.150
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Email:

Hello, xxx! Kisses to you!

Darling, as for short conversation.. It was not my intention.. just you were not talking much and I am afraid I do talk a lot in my mails)))

What are you doing this weekend?

I am also so much looking forward for the moment when we will finally be together.. So I will tell you more as you desire))
On weekend I am mostly at home, doing cleaning and washing, i am working in Saturdays also so Sunday is the only day when I can do things I have no time to do them during week.. and sometimes I like to go out with my friend to cage or cinema, or just for a walk..

I think that is not so important age or appearance… if that was people could just take some dolls to live with)) right? But we are choosing someone for life time by his soul and heart, but the way he just really is and treats and loves and cares.. that is what I want in life – to find someone whose care and love I will feel always and I will do my best to keep him happy all the time and feel my care and love for him always. I want to have a real family. I think there are small things that make us happy in life, just kind smile and lovely word in the beginning of the ay would make me happy for all day and be always cheerful and smiling.. I appreciate that from my man.. I do not need much – just to know that someone waiting for me home or wait for him knowing that he missed me during all day too; just to wake up next to him and feel his smell and his touch; just to make breakfast for him and be happy if he lies that; just to hug him so tight and feel that we are bounded forever…

I will be thinking about you again and waiting for your mail
Take care
Sveta

P. S. sending you some photos from, my little vacation in Crimes last summer when I tried climbing)) Exciting feeling!!!

Header:

Received: from [176.109.233.194] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 176.109.233.194
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Email:

Hello, dear xxx! I hope you are all good there! I was thinking about you! Actually I am thinking about you more and more often and I really like this! I like you, xxx and I hope this connection for you and me will have real continuation)

I am here after work or during little break. Usually I work all day, but that is possible to work in first or second shift, from morning till afternoon and from afternoon till evening, but I work both, just that way I earn a little more.. I like my job very much, even if I have bad mood kids always can change that just by their smiles and childlike behavior.. that makes me happy and I realize that profession I have chosen is really nice) I like to play with kids and we sing songs together, learning a little some poems and just so many things we can do))

When I come home there is nothing special I do, just cooking with my mom, talking about how day was, or if she cooked already then we have dinner all family and I like that too, I can watch tv a little, I do not watch it a lot, I like news or some investigating programs. I like read very much or I can just put on nice music and make an aroma in my room with those aromatic oils and just relax.. Sometimes I go out with my friends.. I really like to go for a walk in the evening. I go to work by bus usually, in general that takes me about 40 minutes, but when weather is nice and warm I go home by feet, on my way go to supermarket to get some food.

As for my hobbies also I like to knit and sew, my mom taught me when I was little, I really enjoy that and I like to make clothes with my hands, of course not really time enough for that, but I really enjoy it if I do) And you? Do you like to read? Or maybe you are falling asleep watching tv? I do that sometimes))) I like that for some reason)) we have TV in living room and sometimes I just lay there watching tv and then just turn around and sleep)) but I do not like that feeling when I can wake up in the middle of the night with tv on showing some stupid night shows or criminal chronics and I feel lost, so lazy to get up and go to my bed)) wish someone to carry me)) Tell me about your habits. Do you like tea or coffee? Wish sugar or no? I drink coffee just sometimes if I go out to café, usually I drink tea…
I am really happy to know you, xxx!
Take care and write me back soon again!
Sveta

+
a bikini picture, not posted

Header:

Received: from [94.158.43.121] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 94.158.43.121
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 am

Email:

Good day to you, dear xxx!

I kiss you and wish you a nice day there!))\

Sending you one photo of me and my friends Natalia, that was the most far away place we ever went to visit – Moscow) That was only for few days, but we really enjoyed it) In spite it almost the same as in here – Russia)) I hope there are still many trips in my life ahead.. maybe with you? :)

Thanks for your nice letter again) I really like our communication.

As for music, I like very different kinds and genres! I like Sting and Coldplay, Michael Jackson and Madonna, Lady Gaga and Beyonce, last night before sleep I was listening to Frank Sinatra, I also like Cafe del Mar music and also some Ukrainian bands, but I do not think you know them.. Michael Bubble, U2, David Guetta.. ahh, I can write a long long list)) And what about you?

I like to cook! I enjoy trying to make new things! I eat almost everything I just miss real sea food, here is expensive and that is very rarely when I can afford that.., but I know many things from Ukrainian traditional food and I also like pasta and I can make nice pizza.

As for my parents they are very understandable people. I did not tell them about you yet, I think yet)) you know that I like you very much and my parents would understand, of course for them it would hard to imagine this kind of relations, but I think they would approve

I will e thinking about you again
Have a nice day, dear xxx!
Kiss
Sveta

Header:

Received: from [178.159.217.200] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 178.159.217.200
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Email:

Hello, darling, xxx!

You know, I have one nice song in my head now: “I feel so close to you right now …”, you know it? Calvin Harris performs)) It makes me feel high and happy!))

You know I dream to have a nice dinner with you)) I am very romantic and affectionate person, I imagine when I am together with my I come home earlier and make nice dinner for us and I am waiting for him, wearing a nice dress, playing his favorite music, than we can sit and eat in nice atmosphere and share emotions about how was our day and what happened and how much we missed each other during all working day.. I always like to show my man care and attention and how much he really means to me and I think you, xxx have a big chance to be that man if you like that kind of treating of course)) I like to put smile on your face and I will be happy to person if I know that reason for that smile was me))

I like you very much, xxx! I hope that we will meet soon :)
Get a kiss
Sveta

Header:

Received: from [178.159.221.125] (helo=[172.16.0.153])
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 178.159.221.125
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.