Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

single.j2013@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

single.j2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 am

Elizabeth213 Profile: Hello HandsomeView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Kapolei, Hawaii, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and just the man i would not be able to live withoutand loyalty. and ibe safe..love id -s i n g l edothello handsome hello how are you..my name is elizabeth 32 years of age single looking ladyi am looking for the one to share my life and heart with. the one who will be my friendi am very honest and faithful lady and am here looking for my true love..the right man who is very honest and caring who knows how to treat his lady as ladies use to be treatedi want to trust him completelyi would like you to send me an email on single.j2013j 2 0 1 3 email address- single.j2013 gmail address- s i n g l e.e l i z a b e t h 2 0 1 1ll do the same for him. i want him to be the center of my life. ill make him feel special. life is too short and there is no time for arguments. there must be harmony and happiness in our family.i am serious looking for a long team relationshiplovemy most caring husbandmy passionate loverto gain his supportyahoo.com so i can reply with some pictures of me..take good care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon

About Me
I am a lovely, sweet, honest, romantic and passionate lady. I have strong family values. I am here finding my life partner who is able to love me and stay with me til the end of my life. If someone who I will love and care the rest of my life, I have much more to offer with my whole heart. I want make my love satisfaction not only mentally but physically. Another thing makes me confident is my shining smile and my curves. I am here waiting for you. My dream prince could be loving, caring, tender, responsible and romantic.

single.j2013@yahoo.com
single.elizabeth2011@gmail.com

lgc3pc89-39w2-0-moxhoqs.jpg
lgc3pc89-39w2-0-moxhoqs.jpg (15.16 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: single.elizabeth2011@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:46 am

On Zorpia:

Elizabeth
32, Ghana
Last seen 4 days ago
Looking for an activity partner, a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 39‑95, in United States Minor Outlying Islands.

Image - the picture is reported online for being abused in scams since 2010.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.