Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Gary Erik Lennart - garyLENNART@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: He is a scammer

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:23 am

His story almost sounds like the story Almost-Bitten was given. I wonder if it isn't the same scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby gabbygirl2909 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Where can I find almost bitten's details?
gabbygirl2909
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 pm

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=452

Same forum, just down a few lines.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Welcome, Gabbygirl. Can you post headers for the emails here?
How to find email headers.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=581
And you said he called/sms txt you. His phone number or numbers posted here would help a great deal. Any more details on the others he wanted you to receive money from? They could be some of his other victims. Please send their information to Wayne or a Moderator here, so we can warn them of the scam. Thanks for posting.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Remember that scammers often use the same stories/scenarios to scam people. It's why we hear so many stories of engineers or a father being killed by rebels. The scammers are too lazy to come up with anything new, so will often steal entire formats off other scammers to use. It's good becasue we can often tell people what the scammer will say next and help prove they're a scammer and not a real person. They also speak the same as they're from the same place. Again, this is another way we spot them. So they may sound very similar but be completely different scammers. It's worth pointing that out.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby gabbygirl2909 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:33 pm

MORE INFORMATION ON GARY LENNART - GaryL554 - garyLENNART@yahoo.com

Turkey telephone - 905488284817
Supposedly staying at the following hotel in Turkey (although I called a few weeks back when I was suspicious and there was no guest by his name) --- Rixos Pera Istanbul Kamerhatun Mah. Mesrutiyet Cad. No:44 Tepebası Taksim, 34440 Istanbul

UK telephone - 447749446948

US telephone - used Magic Jack via his computer - can't remember the number, but I belive it began 302...

IP Addresses:
209.73.132.245 Afnca
209.73.132.39 Afnca

Some other random details - His accent was sometimes rough to understand but definitely British sounding. Signature sign off on the telephone..."kisses". Signature welcome on the telephone..."hey baby, how you do?" Said he was 48 years old...his pictures definitely do not look like a 48 yr old. Said he works out all the time. Loves soccer. Loves cooking and eating pasta. Said his ex-wife wants nothing to do with their daughter. He has to be both the mother and father. He calls her his princess and told me that when they moved to Texas (within the last seven months - said they came in Jan and lived in corporate housing at the Berkley Apartment Homes, which I could not find) he bought a maltese for his daughter.

Said that his father died when he was 16 years old. Said that was the last time he cried. Favorite place to visit - Malta. Wants to visit Dubai and was working on a contract for a new building that he supposedly won. But first he must go to London to check on Kim (his daughter that is living with his mother). Says his daughter likes to go to Thorpe Park (like Six Flags) with her friends.
gabbygirl2909
Junior survivor

Unread postby gabbygirl2909 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm

MORE ON GARY LENNART - GaryL554 - garyLENNART@yahoo.com

found all the pieces and parts of this "beautiful" love note here. http://www.mydearvalentine.com/love/let ... tance.html

----- Forwarded Message -----
To:
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 6:48 AM
Subject: To the holder of my heart!!!

My heart <<insert victim's name"",
If your reading this right now, means am already up in the sky, looking out the window, while the skies all form a picture of your face..sweetheart :)

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe this would ever happen. I never expected to fall so deeply in love so fast.
It all started some weeks with with me receiving your mail on okcupid, I was just online trying to catch up with some work related mails and I had the pleasure of seeing your perfect picture and decided to send you a mail, hoping "wow, she's so beautiful..hope she would reply someone like me...:) and you did after me saying so many prayers...hahaha! We started mailing regularly before we moved to yahoo IM, and then finally got your number, I was like a high school kid who just finally got the number of his high school crush, but tried my best to hold (the excitement in my voice..hahaha!) it all together when i heard your voice....hahaha! (confession), I wanted to wait a few days before calling you, but my heart had other plans. So I called you at the very moment when you gave it to me and that was the beginning of this love affair to remember.

Dreaming of the days when you (my lover) lay beside me, my mind is in heaven, just imagining your touch. Every single part of you I have fallen in love with. Your beautiful eyes glow; I can see my future in you. This gorgeous picture perfect red rose of mine, I will never forget.

Your lips, so smooth just begging for a kiss. The perfect color, the perfect shape, and oh how I long to kiss those beautiful lips. The same lips that whisper 'I love you' embrace mine and I am reminded of the passion.

Since you came into my life, I've been so happy. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. You told me that I'm the right one. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. I am waiting for the days to make our dreams come true. I'll wait for you for a lifetime if you want me to. Do you know why? Because you are the only one who sees me while I am invisible to others. I hope you never quit seeing how much my love for you is true.

Love Always,

Hugs and kisses baby, my world...

Gary.

P.s. Will call you when am all settled. Do please, take the weekend and have a full, needed rest huni...you had a really tough and busy week, but once again you, my beautiful Queen and super mom, came out on top..and am really really proud of you...I love you, baby.
gabbygirl2909
Junior survivor

Unread postby gabbygirl2909 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Found that Gary Lennart or another group of scammers were using this same story (the initial Q&A to get to know each other) around Jan 2012...same questions and pretty much the same answers.

FOUND THE FOLLOWING ONLINE -

HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS : andrewsjames6138@yahoo.com

Hi <<insert other victim's name>>, I'm glad we are starting off on this communication in a great way, it motivates me to write you the more.I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad please accept my sincere condolence. do you have any pictures that you want to share.

I'm really glad we can communicate like this until we meet each other in person. its so amazing we can learn about each other without even meeting in person yet.i have seen the best of all places and apart from the fact that i love traveling so much my job also involves a lot of traveling but i haven't seen a woman to capture my heart yet.i want a loving,caring sweet and intelligent woman in my life right now who will love and care for me like i will love and care for her also.i want someone who will always make out time to listen to me like i will listen to her.i love to hold hands and cuddle.i really miss walking on the beach with that special someone and making sweet and passionate love all through the night.

I'm a one woman man and i hate cheats.i have been cheated on before so i know how painful it can be,so i don't do it to people.dearest after reading your profile i know the kind of woman you are and the kind of man you want in your life,and trust me you are not asking for to much.

I have some few question for you,I hope you don't mind

1.How stable is your life over the past relationship?
2.Have you learned something about yourself from every past relationship?
3.Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet?
4.Are you really over your past?
5.How ready are you to love and beloved ?
6.do you talk about your feelings with someone else?
7.How ready are u to share your families with the right man ?
8.How would you treat a man like me if you been given a chance??
9.What's your greatest fear?What's the craziest thing that you have ever done?
10.What's your Fav Color?
11.What's your Fav Food?
12.Would the girl you were be happy about the woman that you have become?
13.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
14.Where's your Fav vacation spot?
15.If your were to come to life as an animal,which would it be?,

hope to read from you soon.

James .

------

JAMES' RESPONSES TO HIS OWN QUESTIONS

I think i should answer my questions also.

Am over my past relationship,and i have learned so much from it,Am a better person now,And i have learned that honesty is the key to every long lasting relationship,My greatest fear is actually failure. the boy i was would be happy about the man i am now because i am still on my feet after the whole tragedy i went through,I want someone who knows when to laugh and when to cry. Someone who truly listens when i have something to say.Someone that's there for me during the good and bad times.Someone who is caring . and honest and romantic,and royal Someone who loves me with all their heart and soul.Someone who is interested in reality and not as a fashion display.Someone who is honest. Someone i can trust..My greatest achievement would be getting on with life even after the Blow(the death of the closest people in my life)My Greatest weapon,would be my Mind too,as i think about thinks and try to work a away through.I have always fought to get almost everything in my life,well i guess there's nothing free on earth.Am more then ready to love and beloved,This is all i have always dream and think of.Life without Love is like a harp without strings.If i was to come as an animal,I would come as an Eagle(beautiful and strong).Craziest thing ever done would be making Love in a park,I was young then,my favorite color is blue,Fav vacation spot would be the Carribeans,i would love to also go to Mexico.Fav Food would be Mexican(very spicy).

Please take good care of yourself and i want you to know that someone is thinking of you.

Hugs and Kisses

James
--------------

THIS IS WHAT GABBYGIRL RECEIVED ON MAY 28, 2012

Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 1:29 PM
Subject: Hello beautiful!

Hey baby,

Happy about talking last night and getting our feelings out. I really feel we will be so perfect together without doubt and I want to be there for you through the good times and the bad (hoping we never experience any bad times...)

How have your day been going huni?

I have some few question for you, I hope you don't mind

1.How stable is your life over the past relationship?
2.Have you learned something about yourself from every past relationship?
3.Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet?
4.Are you really over your past?
5.How ready are you to love and beloved ?
6.Do you talk about your feelings with someone else?
7.How ready are u to share your families with the right man ?
8.How would you treat a man like me if you been given a chance??
9.What's your greatest fear?What's the craziest thing that you have ever done?
10.What's your Fav Color?
11.What's your Fav Food?
12.Would the girl you were be happy about the woman that you have become?
13.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
14.Where's your Fav vacation spot?
15.If your were to come to life as an animal,which would it be?,

Hope to read from you soon.

Hugs and kisses,

Gary.
-------------

AND GARY'S RESPONSES TO HIS OWN QUESTIONS

Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: Hello beautiful!

Hey huni, i loved your answers to the questions, very detailed. Thank you, now here are my answers to the questions, .

Am over my past relationship,and i have learned so much from it,Am a better person now,And i have learned that honesty is the key to every long lasting relationship, My greatest fear is failure. The boy i was would be happy about the man i am now because i am still on my feet after the whole tragedy i went through,I want someone who knows when to laugh and when to love. Someone who truly listens when i have something to say. Someone that's there for me during the good and bad times.Someone who is caring , honest, romantic,and loyal Someone who loves me with all their heart and soul. Someone who is interested in reality and not as a fashion display.Someone who is honest. Someone i can trust..all these so far i have seen in you :), My greatest achievement would be getting on with life even after the Blow(the death of the father in my life) My Greatest weapon,would be my Mind too,as i think about things and try to work a away through.I have always fought to get almost everything in my life,well i guess there's nothing free on earth.Am more then ready to love and beloved,This is all i have always dream t and thought of. Life without Love is like a harp without strings.If i was to come as an animal, I would come as an Eagle(beautiful and strong).Craziest thing ever done would be making Love in a park,I was young then,my favorite color is blue, Fav vacation spot would be the Carribeans, i would love to also go to Mexico. Fav Food would be Mexican(very spicy) or pasta.

Please take good care of yourself and i want you to know that someone is thinking of you.
Looking forward to speaking huni :)

Hugs and Kisses

Gary.
gabbygirl2909
Junior survivor

Unread postby gabbygirl2909 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Another site he may have pulled his form letters from...found pretty much everything written below at this site.
http://archive.lovingyou.com/content/in ... php?ID=671

Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: My one and only.

Baby,

Happy I was able to put a smile on you face this morning...there's nothing more than seeing you happy i would like....loving and keeping you happy is all i will live for Sweetheart.

That night that our paths crossed was as if a magnetic force joined us. It seemed as if I forgot to wake up that morning and face true reality. As our eyes connected it seemed too fresh and real to be a dream. The fire, the strength, the longing to be loved, words were not needed as we stared and watched as the world closed in and stopped at these two souls connected like the center point of an eye.I remember when we first spoke, as if we have known one another for years. Our conversations went on as if the seasons were changing with no disconnection of the line. Never could I have asked the Lord for anything more assuring or hypnotizing than the soothing tone of your voice and the words lingering off them.

You made my days sunny even though the nights rained on endlessly.We completed one another; you thought that no good man existed and then you met me. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a lady that can read though me and explore my inner core. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it.You are a splendid jewel she released and I grasped. Never would I let a soul take you away or bring harm near you. The day I looked into the blue recesses of your soul - correction: my soul, I knew no force could ruin the joining of two souls.Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off.

It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth."Thank you for all that you have given me and that you continue too. Hope your having the best of days baby...will let you know the decision from the London office.Love you with all my heart,

Hugs, kisses and so much more kisses on your very perfect lips baby.

Gary.

P.S. i answered your questions in your mail baby....and i hope i did respond to them in the way you expected :) xxx
gabbygirl2909
Junior survivor

Unread postby gabbygirl2909 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:55 pm

AKA or OTHER SCAMMERS USING THE SAME STORIES - Andrew James, James Andrew, Alex James, Marc Frank Pearce

Found many posts on scamwarners.com from Jan 2012 up to today (July 5) with stories of women that have been contacted by a man on match.com (mostly) and one I belive on okcupid whose stories are so close to being exactly like mine...same details, same process, timeline, etc.

Just wanted to pass that along.
gabbygirl2909
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.