Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anthony Malachi <anthony_malachi@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Anthony Malachi <anthony_malachi@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Tomi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 am

You're welcome Grace. Yes, it will hurt for a while but time will ease the pain. Wish you all the best for your healing and recovery and wish you lots of strength to move forward. God bless you too.
Tomi
Senior survivor

Re: Anthony Malachi <anthony_malachi@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello Grace,

I just read your incredible story and I am so sorry your were scammed in this way. Many of us here on SS, have walked in your shoes and know the pain of what you are going through. Please be aware, we are all HERE for you, to help you heal and recover from this experience.

However, I promise you, you will recover over time, not your money, but your self-esteem and self worth, and you will be stronger for this and will be aware in future, there are horrible people out there. This was not your fault -- these creeps prey on vulnerable people, that is how they find us, and make promises that we hope they will keep, but in fact they are only out for our bank accounts. They are lower than life, but someday they will pay - karma always catches up.

Please, now is the time for you to start looking after yourself, plenty of rest and good food helps in the healing process. You must move forward now, looking back only makes it hurt more. Please try to keep that in mind and do whatever it takes to erase his image from your mind. You are among friends here, so do not hesitate to contact us and anytime you want to just talk, come into the chat room, there will always be someone there to listen and help you through this. Talking is really good - it helps you to understand what has happened. Writing about it also helps.

Please take care, I wish you well,
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.