Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Adorable Amber

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Adorable Amber

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 am

abusing stolen pictures of Adorable Amber.

On 4pp l:

Good Morning,
I'm a very outgoing person who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life.I m a hopeless romantic and very affectionate.I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming,playing computer,dancing,and reading Plus other which i would come across in the future..I am here to come up with any contact with any person who finds me equal to his search and i will be much glad to share more nice photos and make a good description about me to the person who is willing to come up with any type of contact with me..I don't and can't deny any anyone's message so everybody is welcome to contact me and discover anything.But you have to know that they are is no harm in trying so do try me and you will surely get a respectful answer to your request.Many thanks to you all..........My name is.........Jennifer Cyrus. Hudson
I am from South Africa. am a student studying agriculture science...currently in Ghana that's where am schooling having my project work There..I will be coming back to the state after having my project work.
From ....Jennifer Cyrus. Hudson.

Jenniferonelove
I am a:Woman
Birthday:25.05.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am nice looking person and i love friends

Email:

Hello my xxx,
Its said that true love dont come soon. I beleive it is the reason that it took both of us longer time to find each other. I am glad we met and have feeling for each other that will keep us happy forever. darling in this regard i want you to know how much you mean to me and i want to be that morning flower you will wakeup to every morning that will bring out the joy and loves inside you. I am feeling so good and my heart is eating every second because of you. I want you to make up your mind so we can be one body forever so we can enjoy each other......forever.....ok. Life is meaningful when a woman and a man are together and sharing eerything. i am taking as my half and we need each other for completion. Honey please write back when you are up from bed....because your love making me to miss you much and much.........ok. I can't bearly wait to hear from you as soon as possible my sweet honey...........ok

Love,
From ....Jennifer Cyrus. Hudson

Header:

Received: from [41.218.227.252]
From: "Jennifer Cyrus. Hudson" <good.lovely8020@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good Morning

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.227.252
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.