Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

misjennyg@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

misjennyg@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm

http://www.4pp l.com/jennyluv33

i am looking for love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.03.1987
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:reading
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:Some college
Income:$50,000-$70,000
Language:English
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

Hello,
How are you today, hope all is well with you.
I got your profiles here www.4pp l.com
why searching for love i will send you my photo
and tell you more about me,
when you contacted me with my email address below.
(misjennyg@yahoo.com)
Jennifer
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: misjennyg@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Received: from [41.82.112.85]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:41:05 +0100 (BST)

My dearest,
How are you over there? Thanks for your mail you sent me. I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. I am Miss Jennifer Godwin, Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as my soul mate if that is better for you. I am here in West Africa / Senegal; I am a single lady of 27years old.

I decided to write to you because i am very interested in you. I was working in a Saloon, but at a time i stopped work and moved down to Dakar Senegal where my beloved Uncle is working. My Uncle decided to brought me down here because of the death of my Father so that he will be supporting me in life, but now i have decided to get married with a serious man that is out to settle down with a woman to build a good family and that is why i contacted you if you don't mind.

I just want to tell you that I have a great wish to create a happy family in my life. I am looking for a man who seriously wants to have a good family, love and wants to be loved. I think that we can try to know each other better and may be it is a fate…………. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.

I am not all that photogenic, but I hope you like my picture i sent you. I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul. I am in these moment to look for a serious relationship with a man that wants to be part of my life.

I will anxiously looking forward to hear from you. I shall give you my hand phone number in later to hear your voice and for further and clear discussions... I will want you to attach your photo while replying to this mail to enable me have more clue of the person I am corresponding with.. Because I have got a broken heart and lost a lot of things before from people of Africa those that claim to be what they are not and since then I am taken very good care of what ever I am doing. Hope you understand what I mean?.. So I need a genuine relationship which will definitely lead us to building a family together I mean with some one who is really what he said that he is.

Greetings...
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: misjennyg@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 am

Other online profile:

On Facebook, Jennifer Godwin
Lives in Médina, Dakar
From Agbor, Rivers, Nigeria
The profile was made at 30 March.
About Jennifer: Try to know by ur self
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.