Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elliotsangoleye@yahoo.com.ph - elliotsjude1@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elliotsangoleye@yahoo.com.ph - elliotsjude1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:57 pm

On net log,

Hello dear, i am Elliot Sangoleye. I saw you on the site and i was captivated by your pic. you are such a beautiful and romantic lady, the way you smile on the site makes me fall for you.you are the kind of lady i can love and call my own, you are that lady i will love to spend my lifetime with, you are the lady i will introduce to my parents ad relatives as my life partner, you are that lady i can boast about to my friends as my wife. Dear i need you for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage. i will like to get in touch with you.
Have a nice day

Elliot Sangoleye

Dear it is true that i don't know you yet but immediately i came across your pic i was captivated by it,you know it takes just a little moment and we can get to know each other very well. you are lovely, romantic and very beautiful lady, charming and innocent.you know you are such a nice lady any man will want to be with, even if everybody denies you, i myself will remain with you forever cause my heart already accepts you. i am saying this from the very depth of my heart that i will never disappoint you even though we are far apart now. i promise to remain loyal to you till we meet face to face i am giving you my word. Dear i want you in my life for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage if God desires. Baby i need you in my life

My Baby how are u doing? i hope u are OK. My Baby i miss you so much. I want to be with you and hold you. I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hands as i look into your beautiful face. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to be just close to you. I want to hold your hands across the table at a restaurant. I want others at the restaurant to be jealous of our intimacy and our tender affection to one another. I want to lie next to you in front of a fire and gaze into your eyes while i rub your back. I want to romance you. I want you to know how beautiful u are in my eyes. I want you to know how much i adore and cherish you. I want to give my heart to you. I want your heart, i want it all. Take care my Baby, I MISS YOU.

My Baby how are u doing? i hope u are ok. My Baby there is something going on deep within my heart. A strange feeling that I don't seem to understand. I don't really know why you are always on my mind every now and then. My heart always beats so fast immediately i remember you. I feel so lifted each time i see your pictures. So much beauty surrounds me every time i think of you. Baby you are everything. you are my life, hope and my world. I hope and wish you felt the same way too. How I wish we are together now. I will continue to love you no matter what. However, if you feel the same way too, you will definitely bring joy to my lonely soul. You will definitely give warm to my cold lonely nights. Colors will bloom along my way and you will see smile in my heart everyday when i come over to u. That is how much I love you. That is how much I wanted you in my life. Take care

Profile elements:

elliotsangoleye
Elliot Sangoleye
40 years, Switzerland, United States
30 visitors since 15 May 2012.
Courage and determination leads to the top

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elliotsangoleye@yahoo.com.ph - elliotsjude1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Other messages on site:

My Baby how are u doing? i hope u are fine. My Baby I want to move in with you. Because I feel sad when I’m not with you. I can’t sleep soundly when I am not with you. I woke up this morning and my shoulders were aching because you were not there to hold them straight with your arms around me. I want to be in the room next door to you and tap Morse Code against our wall when I can’t sleep. I want to slip long lover letters under your door. I want to make you coffee in the morning. I want to give you your mail and I want you to come to the shops with me every day to buy groceries. It’s not that I am scared of being alone, or scared of being out of love. I am just scared of not being with you, however that may be. I would be a coward and a liar if I said that I didn’t love you. I truly believe that life is too short to let fly by without telling the important people in your life how you feel. I just hope that one day I have the courage to give it to you. I really miss you

My Love how are u doing? i hope u are ok. Baby I can say there is nothing more beautiful than having someone to love and the feeling of being loved in return. I learn how to fly again, soar high and be brave not fearing of something. I began to see the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving.
As time passed by... I started to wish and hope that I can keep you forever. Don't you know that you are someone worth keeping, someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving? I want you and I need you. I love you and I can never ask for more than you. We known and we became close friends. All I knew then was you were just a friend, but as time went by, love grew in our hearts and it was getting stronger everyday, and we didn’t want to let go of that feelings. It was so special and we really fell in love with each other. I thought I could forget you, but I was wrong. You were all that I thought about. No matter how hard I tried not to think of you, I just couldn't do it because it was you that I always see each and everyday. I LOVE YOU

My Angel how are u doing? i hope u are fine. My Angel all I need is you. Never was there a day that I didn't think of you. You were the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life and I don’t want to let go. I miss you dearly. I miss having breakfast with my most favorite person in the world. I walk past the streets and imagine myself holding hands with you, and then I’d run in circles pretending that you are just behind me. I imagine myself enveloping you in a big hug and telling you how much I love you. how much I love you. I want to hold you, touch you and kiss you. How could I ever forget the name, which made my heart go in circles? How could I forget every single day that we have shared together? How could I forget the person who gave me sweet sunshine and happy daydreams? I missed you so deeply. I missed the love that made us human and sane. Take care my love.

My Sweetheart how are u doing? i hope u are ok. My Heart I was searching for love for quite a while, then I have found someone. In the middle of my loneliness and longing, in the middle of being so alone in a place where no one seems to care, you came along. You found me there. You lift me up and you give me hope. You give me the kind of love that I have never received to anyone before. Now I am wrapped around with your loving arms. Love is within my reach and I feel so secure with you. I want to thank you for that cause I would be lost without you. I do really appreciate the way you understand my love and care for me. I know deep within my heart that you are here to stay. We will stay happy together and grow much deeper in love together, trusting each other, bearing each other's weaknesses and stay in love. Baby i really care for you. Take care ok.

Email:

Baby i just sent you a request on yahoo. so just go ahead and accept me ok.

Elliot

Header:

Received: from [41.218.243.13]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:55:51 +0800 (SGT)

Originating IP: 41.218.243.13
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:21 pm

My Love how are u today? i hope u are ok. My Love I could not find the words to say how grateful I'm for finding someone like you. I never knew that an angel could lift me up from the thorny spikes of reality. The bereavement that has plagued me since then ceased to haunt me. You are my angel that gave me a new lease on life. I never knew that love could find me again as I was confined in the pits of hatred and loneliness. I never knew I would meet someone who would care enough to save me from the pits of loneliness and somber. I could see my salvation, my angel. I love you now and for all of my life, my sweet angel. For so long I've been waiting and fervently praying for someone who could sweep away the emptiness in my heart. I was wishing the heavens for someone who I could call mine. I was praying for that person who I could spend the rest of my life with. I was wishing and hoping, then you came along and made this wonderful dream a realization. You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. You complete my entire being. You gave me more reason to live life fully. You are the very reason that I want to wake up every morning. As the sun signals another bright morning, I'm looking forward to days that I would spend with my angel. I could never ask for more. You are the only thing that I need, the only person that I ever wanted in my entire life. I love you deeply. My heart used to be so empty until you came along and filled it with unconditional love. You are the angel that heaven sent to save me from eternal sadness. You are finally here and you are mine. I'll never let you go. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Email:

My Queen how are u doing? i hope u are fine. My Baby i want to say it is so hard to be away from u. You are the most beautiful, wonderful, caring, sweet, kind, caring and loving true partner. I could not live without you. As i wait it hurts more. As i wait i am still happy knowing u love me and i have a love that is magical and the most wonderful feelings in the universe. I will never lose faith in your power. I know u can make your dreams come true. You are the sweetest most beautiful, sexy lady and i know we are meant to be one. Our heart and minds are connected, a connection u only find once in a lifetime. I will never let u go. I will wait as long as it takes but i still worry everyday and it hurts in every way. I want you now and i want to touch u, hold u and kiss u all night long. I want to feel your heart beats. At the same time i am filled with joy cause i have the most perfect life partner in this universe. For that i am happy u are mine and that is how it always shall be as i am yours devoted to u. I bow to your beauty and grace. i cannot wait to see u. i want u more than anything in this world. I love u my beautiful sweet Angel. you are my princess, my life and everything to me. I know we will meet soon. I know u will be mine soon. i know i will hold u soon cause my faith has never wavered. I love u my Baby and i am always yours. Take care.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.228.146]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:32:09 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.228.146
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.