Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elizabeth John <elizabethjohn502@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elizabeth John <elizabethjohn502@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm

On datemefree:

Hey,
How are you doing? i saw your profile and the contents were quite understood....well there is always a first time in everything in life,we get to know each other on one way or the other,mind you am a very busy lady...if you care to chatt.... here is my yahoo messenger I.M <elizabethjohn502@yahoo.com>,hope to hear from you soon

Profile elements:

eliza12345
- 32 y/o female
- kenturky, USA
- English, English, English
- nurse
- Have no children
Description:
my name is elizabeth, im a nurse and here to search for the love of my life

Ideal match description:
a man that will love me for whom i am, a God fearing man, caring and straight forward, i dont want a man that will waste my time i need a serious man

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Elizabeth John <elizabethjohn502@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Email:

How are you doing?
I'm not sure the datingplace about me says it all. well i just felt this will bring more light about who i am , what i want and how i want it , i just hope it doesn't scare u off.
All relationships are based upon trust, honesty and constant communication, the most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship.I'd like to find someone who's open, honest and easy going.A sense of humor is a big plus. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life,also there needs to be that certain chemistry, and the feelini thing tells you when the right man is standing without having to go any further.True love is out there sometimes you have to look , other time it finds you, though sometimes it takes time but it sure will happen when you have the believe and hope that it will find you or you will find it.If the right man comes today,kids are very important to me as well, under a right frame of mind, a good and well tidied environment, they are the best and bring joy to anyone that has them, I have been opportuned to have them around me times without number and I know how great they can be when someone have them and give them the deserved opportunity in life.I was born in Buffalo NY,and moved to kenturky when I was only 6 months old, where I have grown up. My entire extended family lives in New york, excluding my Aunt and Grandpa . I am only truly close to my father cos he was the only one that raised me and I just lost him couple of years ago,I never really know what my mom looks like, cos we lost her when i was only 2years old, i never really grow to have the full breed of a motherhood..., so all I really have in the extended family is my Grandpa and aunt who is also my idol. She is the greatest woman I have ever met, she put her family’s life before her own, and she has been an amazing Aunt. The love my Grandparents shared was almost fairytale-like, and it’s what I strive to have with my future partner.I studied Nursing(New york College of health science)and specialized in Community Health and Pediatrics Nursing,I'm currently working as a nurse for doctors without border called MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres).Médecines Sans Frontières (MSF) is a leading international independent medical humanitarian organization, dedicated to providing expert medical relief to vulnerable populations at times of conflict or disaster. In over 70 countries worldwide, MSF provides both life-saving emergency relief and longer-term assistance to make basic health care services available to the most vulnerable or excluded communities.I"m currently in London,England.I left few weeks ago after i came back from a mission in Cambodia... .. I love my job and hope to continue helping the poor and the unfortunates..I have three main hobbies/interests; 1, Sports, 2, Movies, 3, Music. I am a huge football, baseball, and college basketball fan. My favorite teams are the Cincinnati Bengals, New York Yankees, and Syracuse University Basketball. I love to play as much as I love to watch and being 5'7” and athletic, I have quite an advantage over smaller people(lol), and out-of- shape people my age. I am a huge movie buff. I own way too many movies, and my favorites are usually comic book adaptations, like The Dark Knight and Superman. The Dark Knight coincidentally is my favorite movie of all time. I can’t explain how awesome it is, if you haven’t seen it yet, it was out on DVD on December 9th . Music wise, I love most forms of rock. Starting in the 50’s - 60’s with the Temp through the classic rock of the 70’s, hair metal of the 80’s, grunge of the 90’s, and up to modern rock, I like it all and everything in-between. My favorites are Alice in Chains, the Temptations, Metallic, Taproot, and Lifehouse… just to name a few. I am attracted to physically fit guy, call me shallow, but I think I am a good looking girl with a good morals and high integrity and I feel I deserve the best. Not saying that looks are the end all, be all, but they are important to a point. There has to be substance behind the beauty though. Intelligence, sense of humor, thoughtfulness, caring…
Basically how you have described yourself. For a date, I like going out for a nice dinner, seeing a movie, miniature golf, visiting a comedy club. I’m a traditional dater, dinner and a movie is good for me, and as the relationship gets more and more serious, I like to branch out and try new things. I very much want a family of my own; kids, pets, house, the whole package. It’s been a dream of mine to have a happy family, and it is my biggest goal. Of course I want to be a successful nurse who really reaches out to the kids , women, the less fortunates and be a positive influence in their life, but having a family is so important to me.

Elizabeth cares

Header:

Received: from [41.155.42.144]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 03:58:15 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.155.42.144
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Onigbongbo
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.