Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alison Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dr.tracymedicinemed11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:35 pm

Dear Honey,

Thanks for your mail
Honey am sorry for the late response,my phone fell down the day before yesterday and the screen
was black so i couldn't check my email on time.

Pls transfer the amount through MONEY GRAM to my name
T. W.
Adresse : Kwamé N'Krumah. Ouagadougou. Burkina Faso
Pls i want you to try and transfer the money today so that i can join tomorrow's flight as i did not meet
up yesterday to complete the balance payment for yesterday's flight.
Send me a copy of the transfer slip when you are done
Thank you so much
May God bless you
With love
Yours
Tracy
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.tracymedicinemed11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:05 pm

Dear Honey,

Pls if you transfer the amount through bank to bank transfer how can i receive the amount here in Africa as i am not in the US neither am i in the UK pls try and understand me.
Pls go ahead and transfer the amount through western union money transfer or Money gram down here.
I will be waiting to hear from you
With love
Yours
Tracy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wlisa205@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:01 pm

Hi Dear,

Its my pleasure to contact you for a long term relationship.I was just
surfing through the Internet when i found your email address. I want
to make a new and special friend. Lets keep in touch and get to know
more about each other and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams,I am from the United States of America,I will
be glad to see your reply
for us to know each other better and exchange pictures and details
about us.

Yours
Lisa

Header:

Return-Path: <hsgsghagsgs51@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wlisa205@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 06:06:08 -0800
Message-ID: <CAD=xRWpOBeOCR1CnTpnCN8AMNbL=THecHzVk2U-+9Fj06WpgJA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good day
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wlisa205@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:02 pm

Reply received:

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your mail.

Let me properly introduce myself by telling you a little about me.

My Full Name is: Dr Lisa Williams
Profession: Medical Doctor
Country of Origin: United States
Province / State: TN - Tennessee
Place of Birth: Athens
Date of Birth: December 31, 1994 (25 years old)
Height: 175 cm - 5 feet and 9 inches
Weight: 55 kg - 121 lbs

That is all about me, I also want you to tell me about yourself so that we can get to know more about each other before we proceed further.

I must say i like a relationship with respect love and caring but with that fire to keep it burning.... things have to be intense and at the same time peaceful in the way that one respects the other Individual. I love pleasing and being pleased, I like equal relationship rather than being submissive or dominating.

I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no war, and no games. Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other's needs and caring and respecting them.

Understanding the other's limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. I believe and also have the feeling that in today’s world, neither race, nationality nor religions will pose a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other too well but I will really like to have you as a friend

Currently I am Medical Doctor by profession as I said above, I work with St Elizabeth Health Care here in US, But I am in UK now to support our branch here in United Kingdom, I am also a French nationality, My mum is from France why my dad is from US, Who knows, I can visit you some day if I have vacation and God almighty permits.

I am sending some of my photographs to you and i am also sending the one with my colleagues at the hospital where I work, tell me more about yourself and send some few pictures too.

Yours

The stolen pictures received with the message are already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

diarrachantal25@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Hi Dear,

how are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, i was just going through the Internet search when i found your email address, I want to make a very new and special friend, so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if we can. Please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Chantal Diarra, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address( diarrachantal25@gmail.com ) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
Chantal

Header:

Return-Path: <johnelliotloanfirm4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: diarrachantal25@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 17:10:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CACmxCu5ox+J4ySTprJjFjZ+dimnk2gT5ECp8rJ33W5v=MXjW0Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi Dear,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: diarrachantal25@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:21 pm

Scam format used:

HI Dear, Thanks for your response Let me properly introduce my self by telling you a little about me. My name are : Dr Chantal Diarra Profession : Medical Doctor Country of origin: USA Province / State: TN - Tennessee Place of Birth: Athens Date of Birth: December 31, 1990 (31 y. old) Height: 175 cm - 5 feet and 9 inches Weight: 55 kg - 121 lbs I also want you to do the same in your next mail to enable us know more about each other. It is very important you your pics as this is the first step of a true and fruitful relationship,by me seeing your photographs and as you have seen mine,then we can now decide if we can move together along and make things work out for us. I am the kind of person that don't like wasting people's time and i don't like people wasting mine too because i am a very busy person. I must say i like a relationship with respect love and caring but with that fire to keep it burning.... things have to be intense and at the same time peaceful in the way that one respects the other Individual. I love pleasing and being pleased, I like equal relationship rather than being submissive or dominating. I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no war, no games. Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other's needs and caring and respecting them. Understanding the other's limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. I believe and also have the feeling that in today’s world, neither race, nationality nor religion will posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other too well but I will really like to have you as a friend after receiving , I am a single lady of years old, Currently i am Medical Doctor by profession, I work with St Elizabeth Health Care in the US and some times in UK to support our branch there in United Kingdom,I am also a French nationality,cos my mum is from France why my dad is from US, Who knows, i can visit you some day if i have vacation and if God almighty permit too. I am sending some of my photographs to you,tell me more about your self and send some few pictures Yours Chantal

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

medicine.tracy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2022 6:23 pm

Dear Honey

How are you today i hope you are fine.
I am sorry it took this long to respond to your mail
I was able to solve the problem of my credit card and return back to you
i came back to West Africa Burkina Faso for the Africa version of the conference
which was postpone to february this year but ever since i was here due
to this covid19 padenmic. I also brought some diamonds here worth 5.2 Million USD
from Africa i will be coming with the diamonds to sell in US so that i
can use the money to build my own hospital there in the US but due to this pandemic i am
unable to leave here for now to your country until the this pandemic
is over as the airport here is has opne.

I decided a week ago to sell the diamonds here and transfer the money
down to the states as soon as this pandemic is over i will leave here
immediately as i am scared of keeping such quantity of diamonds with
me here.

I met a diamond broker the day before yesterday and he his willing to
offer me good amount for the diamonds, we concluded the process of the sales yesterday
and we have an apointment to meet in his bank by 2pm tomorrow afternoon to
finalize the transfer process.

And i also don't want to keep such amount with me here so i was hoping
his bank could transfer the funds to your bank account and as the airport
is open here i will join you in the states so that i can commerce my hospital project in
your country.

Like i said the diamonds is worth 5.2 Million USD but the broker said
he will buy it for 5.1 Million USD.

I just want to completed my personal hospital in Liverpool United Kingdom and i am
also planing to build one in your Country there.

because my late mum has a home in London where she lived for 18years and she was
into diamonds so part of the amount i inherited from her, i invest it to build the hospital
there in liverpool and planning to commerce this one in your Country but i dont know how fast
takes.

We have already concluded yesterday and the diamond broker said he has an
account with the Central Bank of this country so we will meet there by 2pm tomorrow afternoon to sign some papers so that his bank can commerce transfer of 5.1 Million USD to your account in your country Philippines because i told him i want his bank to transfer the money to my fiances account as we want to invest in building an hospital in your country.

So i will be waiting for your consent before giving the bank your information for them
to contact you regarding the transfer

Like, as i told you i have not completed my personal hospital in Liverpool United Kingdom and i
want to also have one there in your Country.

I attached a picture of my 98% completed hospital in
UK and it will start functioning by AUGUST this year and hope to work with you in your country when i get there

Note, I will also let you have 15% of the total amount for your help and
support and as soon as i arrive Country after
commerce the project. you will like it I will be waiting to hear from you soon

I am in splendid hotel here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, the hotel
number is 68288036 when you call just tell the receptionist you want
to speak to Dr Tracy
William in room 12they will switch your call to my room
I will be expecting your message.

With love
Yours
Tracy,

Header:

Return-Path: <medicine.tracy@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.187.146])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Mon, 2 May 2022 14:16:19 +0000
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 14:16:00 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <707403613.3478754.1651500963973@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: PLS CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS EMAIL

Phone: +22668288036
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lilywilliam989@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:34 am

Hi Dear,

My name is Lily William, I am from the United States of America. It's my
pleasure to contact you for a new and special friendship. I will be glad to
see your reply so we can get to know each other better.

Yours
Lily

Header:

Return-Path: <umarsalehtmw@gmail.com>
Reply-To: lilywilliam989@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 06:52:10 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHup-S6z6DUbVfxfAAKVGyPbSANkfBsTNJyUsj-F3O2_OOPq_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi Dear,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lilywilliam989@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:35 am

Scam format used:

Dear Friend, How are you doing? Hope you are fine and OK. Sorry for not replying to your email. I was busy with work.
I would like to ask you If you would love to meet with me face to face, If yes this is the Good news For Us.
I have been selected to attend an International conference which is to take place firstly in CANADA by May 2022 and in Africa, I will attend the conference in CANADA and Africa, I can come and see you if you don't mind.
This conference is a non-Governmental Organization, That has many sponsors all over the World and mostly in CANADA. The Term of this Conference is to teach the youths how to fight against war/child Abuse and many Topics.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and Take care of yourself, Yours Lily
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dr.lisawilliam2021@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:12 pm

I will be grateful

Header:

Return-Path: <ndeyediodio2016@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: dr.lisawilliam2021@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 05:08:40 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGcJEwpKgZRZ9CUa3B0-C4kJwnbOW2opC8h9v=wqRLaQePY4bQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Hello my dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to send me your email address.The reason why i contacted you is because i intend visiting your country for Tourists, but first let me tell you little about myself.
I am Dr.Lisa William born and brought up in 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ32 88A/ United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 41 single with one daughter by name Tina 16 years of age schooling here in united kingdom, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.
I attended my high school in England. After that I proceeded to Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently I work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.
Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coping with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you Hello my dear,
will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about you, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.
Regards

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.